My hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hope

After what can only be described as a dreadful start this is my hope about what is going on. TF had been waiting for the outcome of FFP and therefore refused to spend anymore money. Amit has been going about his business in the quiet , respectful manner that we all know the man is capable of. Now it's settled and TF has stood down Amit is running things with the view to taking control at the end of the season. Ruben and TF move off and Amit and the Mittal family move in.
    problem is, we need to survive this season in this division. I think the first 4 games has shocked the board into action otherwise I doubt there would have been any signings. I suspect there was a bust up with Ollie at the end of last season and he threw a dummy. (Rightly so too) . They moved him out and SM in. Maybe SM isn't as silly as we look and he has just showed the board where we really are.
    AS I SAY, this is just my hope and that better things are coming.
    At the moment it's just embarrassing.
    COME ON YOU R'sssss. ..

All will be fine come 5pm this afternoon ........ he says ,, and yes i second your sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
      All will be fine come 5pm this afternoon ........ he says ,, and yes i second your sentiments
      Let’s hope so

Comment

I don't believe the loan signings are down to Amit. These would have happened with Tone too based on failing to secure permi signings within budget constraints.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          I don't believe the loan signings are down to Amit. These would have happened with Tone too based on failing to secure permi signings within budget constraints.
          yeah, i think the club have just panicked at our terrible start and brought in some quality players to please the fans and restore hope

Comment

Well now with these two coming in we'll either see a couple of strikers go out or there's gonna be some stroppy faces around cos they can't get a game. Hopefully this will make everyone up their game and attitude and we'll start banging them in. In regards the board. There is definitely something going on. Surely can't just be a matter of having a permanent home based chairman. I think either a takeover is on the cards, Amit has come in to try and get the stadium up and running or there has been some slagging matches between the board on how the club is being run and they've let Amit take the reigns. Either way Amit had got one hell of a job on his hands. Lets all hope things will start to improve on and off the pitch.

Comment

Are the Mittal family that interested in us at all? I know that Amit kind of is, but he is the one who is interested in football but not them?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Since1972 View Post
                Ruben and TF move off
                Schteve paid credit to those two plus Les for getting the Hemed and Wells deals over the line, so it would seem they're both v much involved.

Comment

Lots of Mittals in the directors box yesterday. Including, I think, the Old Man. Something must be afoot.

Comment

Amit was there never saw Mittel

Comment

Working...
                    X