QPR V Wigan Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Can’t see four coming in maids at best I would say two.

How many loans is a side allowed out of interest
    7 in total but only 5 in a matchday squad according to a post on here the other day

Comment

i feel optimistic about today so i'm going 3-1 to us. wells, eze and freeman to score

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post

Sorry, don’t agree poorly organised. Individual mistakes have cost us big time
        I will still say we poorly organised,(Bidwell i.e. never gets protection on his flank) and not very fit on top of that. But I respect your opinion 100 %.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Would like to see...

Lumley; Rangel, Baptiste, Lynch/Leistner, Bidwell; Scowen, Luongo; Wszolek, Freeman, BOS; Hemed

Comment

Defeat .....Wigan are a good side and Paul Cook is someone we should've gone after
            seems to be successful everywhere.......1-3 loss.....or maybe 4-7 as we may have imported some gls!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Can’t see four coming in maids at best I would say two.

How many loans is a side allowed out of interest
              Your right West a further 4 is wishful thinking. We need a cb and gk at least though.

Comment

3-1 to us to finally get our season started,Wigan have already peaked n only way is down for them starting today...............hopefully

Comment

If live to see a future where mankind procreates by rubbing its hind legs over a royal jelly compound enslaved by Alien sexless carbon based entities in their xenomorph cubed pleasure hives and Having to nourish our pupae to a harsh beat of shamanic and libidinous tonal resonations at the behest of those very same sexless alien entities , then hopefully, i will never Again see such a cuckolded and subjugated display as i saw from my Castratus team last weekend and again on Tuesday.

Don't care about the result today QPR. just show me you give a single, solitary fu ck. Cheers.
                  Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

Originally posted by Discodroid View Post
                    If live to see a future where mankind procreates by rubbing its hind legs over a royal jelly compound enslaved by Alien sexless carbon based entities in their xenomorph cubed pleasure hives and Having to nourish our pupae to a harsh beat of shamanic and libidinous tonal resonations at the behest of those very same sexless alien entities , then hopefully, i will never Again see such a cuckolded and subjugated display as i saw from my Castratus team last weekend and again on Tuesday.

Don't care about the result today QPR. just show me you give a single, solitary fu ck. Cheers.
                    preach brother, thats my fantasy right there

Comment

The big thing to watch for is whether or not McLaren stubbornly stays with much the same lineup. Start in goal: stop worrying about Ingram's psyche and feelings (how bout ours?). Would start Lumley, Rangel, Toni, Hall, and Lynch (Bidwell mediocrity killing our left side). Bench Luongo; has to sort himself out. Please start both Hemed and Wells. Give them speed and touch with Eze and Osayi-Samuel. If ahead late, anchor the game with Smith, Pav and Baptiste.

Comment

The next two loan needs are in goal and defense. Do that, and McLaren can patch together a team that will survive relegation.

Comment

I'm really hoping he plays both new guys up front but I'm worried he'll stick em both on the bench to start. Guess we'll see in a few minutes

Comment

The team lists are in.....
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Yes both Hemed and Wells start. Same defence and midfield. Eze plays

Comment

Who else thinks young Furlong would make a good CB? Would try him once he’s back from injury. Could be the pace we are missing in the centre

Comment

Working...
                                X