No announcement yet.

QPR V Wigan Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the 2 new strikers but keeper situation and protection of the back four which is average at best really worries me. Almost worth telling the two centre midfielders to not pass the half way line and play Pawel and Smyth out wide with Eze and Hemed up top.

Comment

Comfortable 3-0 win and we’ll wonder what all the fuss is about.
      Although I should mention that when i was typing 3-0, it took me 4 attempts as I kept writing 3-9......hopefully not an omen

Comment

1 or 2-0 loss
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

2-2 (Hemed, Smith)

Comment

Reckon one of Eze and Freeman will be on bench today probably Eze

Comment

2-3 wigan

Comment

Looking forward to my 1st game this season. Really hoping for a big reaction and got to play 442 with the 2 new chaps upfront. Being decent players I expect them to blend quite quickly. Hemed is a strong boy so I don't see there being an issue. Need to play pav as he can be a match winner on his day.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Agree Pav to start PLEASE.

Comment

One scary thing so far, is that we have been doing OK in games, then we let a goal in and absolutely capitulate. If we were to go 0-2 down in 5 mins, but we then fight for the rest of the game and it finishes 1-2 there will be positives to take from this. I just want some positives that things are improving!

Comment

0-2. We still need a few more players. To me, It seems like this league is so much better than it was last season. I fear that Wigan will expose our poorly organised team totally.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Reckon one of Eze and Freeman will be on bench today probably Eze
                        Agree, think it will be Eze, think Luongo needs to be benched as well been very poor and blowing out of his ar5e so far this season

Comment

Would be happy to see Lumley start in goal, he can't do worse and his distribution is so much better. Luongo could do with a few games out to sort himself out.
                          As we are at home we only need one DM so for a change would like to see a 4-1-3-2 line up. Pav and Freeman either side of Eze in midfield. Lets go for it from the off
                          instead of last 10 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            0-2. We still need a few more players. To me, It seems like this league is so much better than it was last season. I fear that Wigan will expose our poorly organised team totally.
                            Sorry, don’t agree poorly organised. Individual mistakes have cost us big time

Comment

Hard game to call until we see the line up and formation. Lumley in goal and Wells and Hemed up top then I think the team will be buoyant.

I would love a win today but if we fall short but maybe scored a goal or two and there’s a clear improvement in the performance then I’ll be pretty happy.

We are still short defensively and we need to give the new signings a bit of time to gel into the team.

what I am confident on now is having a chance to stay up and if we do get 2/3/4 more savy signings in the next week then we migh even have the chance to aim for a top half finish.

What ever happens today with 41 games to go after it I am much more optimistic.

u rrrrrrsss

Comment

Can’t see four coming in maids at best I would say two.

How many loans is a side allowed out of interest

Comment

Working...
                                X