No announcement yet.

Sylla To Blackburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't lose any sleep over him going. Only impressed a few times. Very poor lazy player.

Comment

Good riddance, poor player, caught offside countless times,controls every high ball with his chest, great move if we can offload him, talentless and lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
        Good riddance, poor player, caught offside countless times,controls every high ball with his chest, great move if we can offload him, talentless and lazy.
        Pretty accurate description.

Comment

That may be the case, but unlike Washington, he does know how to score goals too when a supply of crosses are put into the area.

I understand that some players need shifting, but would rather they shifted those who will contribute less to the season ahead. I guess though that other clubs feel that the likes of Manning and Sylla will be more useful than Washington and Cousins.

Comment

wouldn't care if sylla or wash went , sylla very poor footballer , lazy and often falls over . would we have to carry him to blackburn

Comment

Not sure him staying or going makes a huge difference and if him going means getting a centre half or keeper in his place then I would say it is a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Crazy if true. The two new players thus far are unknown quantities in QPR shirt but the one player we do know finds the net when he plays could be on his way to a rival.
                This 100%. A 31 year old Israeli international is suddenly a world beater and Wells could easily have had his career pinnacle in Yorkshire. I hope they are brilliant but let's see them in Hoops first.

Comment

Whether the new guys are any good or not Sylla will not be missed. How can you miss something that doesnt do anything?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Crazy if true. The two new players thus far are unknown quantities in QPR shirt but the one player we do know finds the net when he plays could be on his way to a rival.
                    This!!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Think some are being harsh I thought cilla is black did alright tbf. Anyone who had a heart was great but yes he did have a short career. Blind date being a bit of a car crash
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Manager after manager here doesn't rate him. They see him on the training ground most days. What is he now 5th choice? Had a few scoring spells but generally has been poor.
                        Brian he can score a goal out of the blue ! But one thing he can't do is play a role , his team mates never know if he's going up front or he's going to drift out wide or fall deep where as Washington can't buy a goal but can play a role for the team that's why managers don't want him

Comment

Thank you I got coated off for saying this three weeks back

Comment

Not to a rival relegation team,same as manning, if he is to be loaned out,do it to a league 1 team

Comment

I would personally drive both him and Washington to their new clubs ..... they have both fallen short ... Wells and Hemed great potential signings ... 2-3 more before window shuts - job done

Comment

Good get rid.

Lazy, slow and lethargic.

Free up some wages.

Comment

Working...
                                X