Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylla To Blackburn

Rumour has it ;)

Don’t rate him personally so wouldn’t care. If we can move him out it will give us extra funds for defenders so it’s a yes from me

Comment

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...dnPNs8.twitter
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Would prefer to keep him than Washington but the fact we have two class strikers in now, it wouldn’t bother me if he went to a direct rival.

Comment

Can't someone come in and say they are interested in Washington, Cousins, Lynch, Bidwell and Ingram instead of the players who are pushing for first team starts? These are the players we need to get off the payroll!! We should have bitten Millwalls hand off when they supposedly came in for Washington earlier in the month!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
            Can't someone come in and say they are interested in Washington, Cousins, Lynch, Bidwell and Ingram instead of the players who are pushing for first team starts? These are the players we need to get off the payroll!! We should have bitten Millwalls hand off when they supposedly came in for Washington earlier in the month!
            agreed.

There's no way I would loan Sylla to Blackburn, whilst keeping Washington, who once again against BC shot straight at the keeper from 8 yards. Had he scored that QPR would have been ahead in the match, but it just proves that he can't score anywhere near often enough.

If Sylla went on loan QPR would be left with Wells, Hemed, Smith and useless.

QPR need to be concentrating on bringing in CBs and a goalkeeper not loaning out players.

Comment

One striker heading out was always on the cards after yesterday. If it's sylla then that's probably the last we've seen of him in the hoops with his contract ending next summer.

Comment

Good news if true

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

agreed.

There's no way I would loan Sylla to Blackburn, whilst keeping Washington, who once again against BC shot straight at the keeper from 8 yards. Had he scored that QPR would have been ahead in the match, but it just proves that he can't score anywhere near often enough.

If Sylla went on loan QPR would be left with Wells, Hemed, Smith and useless.

QPR need to be concentrating on bringing in CBs and a goalkeeper not loaning out players.
                  The obvvious problem is we are still skint to a certain extent, hence why we have to loan players out to get others in. However, there is no way I would lhave et the likes of Manning and Sylla go out on loan before any of the 5 useless others I mentioned previously! Got to give Lumley a go tomorrow in net and hope he's better than Ingram, if not, yes we will need to get a first choice GK in. Centre Back and Left Back would be my priority next tbh.

Comment

Get rid of Washington, Sylla should stay.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                      Get rid of Washington, Sylla should stay.
                      This, rather big lump and Washington loaned out.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Manager after manager here doesn't rate him. They see him on the training ground most days. What is he now 5th choice? Had a few scoring spells but generally has been poor.

Comment

Crazy if true. The two new players thus far are unknown quantities in QPR shirt but the one player we do know finds the net when he plays could be on his way to a rival.

Comment

Gosh !!!.........SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!

Comment

Get shot. Good.

Comment

Working...
                              X