No announcement yet.

Smyth to pompey on loan..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought the club has an option to extend all young players contracts by a year
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Would rather loan out either Sylla or Washington. Clearly McLaren doesn't rate him. Was good last season and obviously had something about him. At this rate we will lose him and Manning for nothing

Comment

Smyth and Sylla are completely different players so shouldn't be compared...Players can only go if someone wants them and no one wants washington. I think Sylla is a player that needs games his goal record for us is about 1 in 3 and considering most of those he has been a sub..he is clearly not going to be a starter now and could be 4th or 5th choice.

Smyth is not a centre forward

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yed, summer 2019.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/queens...de/verein/1039

Surely we need a squad and he did well on the left. Seems an odd one though as I thought he'd done well.

Perhaps a decission dictated by our budget.
          Maybe he’s indicated he won’t sign a new deal? Seems very odd to send out a prospect like him with no contract in place. If he’d signed a new deal I’d get it a bit more but with nothing in place it must mean he’s got no future here surely?

Comment

just say no

Comment

a div 2 club must want wash or sylla on loan , hope we keep little smiff

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Thought the club has an option to extend all young players contracts by a year
                Isn't that for home grown only?

Comment

Posted elsewhere Portsmouth on the up. Smyth would be big hit. They would never want Washington.

Comment

Shame if true as like young Smyth and think he could be an asset with his pace

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      not sure - at best he is going to be an impact sub for us..looks like he is behind Pav and BSO in the pecking order ..if Freeman and Luongo are undroppable as it seems - where does he fit in the team?

A year in a team battling for promotion maybe good for his development,

My worry blooding so many youngsters in a struggling side is how it affects their confidence . Eze looked really down leaving the pitch on tues - almost in tears....and i imagine Kakay's confidence is shot to pieces...a bit like furlong when he ca into the team too early
                      I agree about the confidence of the young players in a struggling team, but would still keep Smyth because just in case QPR can sign some decent defenders or McLaren can actually coach the current lot how to defend properly and form picks up.

Smyth imo is more likely to step up and score than BOS. Also if Smyth is capable of crossing accurately he can play on the left wing with Wzsolek on the right in a 4-4-2 should McLaren decide to ditch his failing 4-3-3.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yed, summer 2019.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/queens...de/verein/1039

Surely we need a squad and he did well on the left. Seems an odd one though as I thought he'd done well.

Perhaps a decission dictated by our budget.
                        If that is accurate, QPR have a lot of players who will be out of contract next summer. Who stays and goes I guess will depend on which divison the club will be playing in 2019/20.

Comment

smyth not to portsmorth on loan...

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...vK6ty8.twitter

Comment

That would severely ruin my Big Smith, little Smyth chant...

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                              Still it is clear that McLaren is willing to loan him out and no doubt other clubs will come calling. This would be a real pity imo as he can get first team football with QPR this season, even if only as a regular sub.

I would much rather he came on than Washington if QPR 'needed' a goal and some pace up front.
                              Interesting that he wants to keep BOS though, as I also think that Smyth is a better option.

Comment

Working...
                              X