• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smyth to pompey on loan..?

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...vZNbCM.twitter
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

No thanks, send them Washington instead
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Can’t agree with that poor move if true

Comment

Would be a poor decision
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Would be a very bizarre decision. As others have said above send Washington instead and give them cousins at the same time.

Smyth should be kept and should be in and around the first 11.

Comment

not sure - at best he is going to be an impact sub for us..looks like he is behind Pav and BSO in the pecking order ..if Freeman and Luongo are undroppable as it seems - where does he fit in the team?

A year in a team battling for promotion maybe good for his development,

My worry blooding so many youngsters in a struggling side is how it affects their confidence . Eze looked really down leaving the pitch on tues - almost in tears....and i imagine Kakay's confidence is shot to pieces...a bit like furlong when he ca into the team too early

Comment

If he isn't going to play for us then it makes 100% sense and playing for Portsmouth he will win more games and get more confidence. Only makes sense if we say that he has to play and what position; something Premier League clubs always do.

Comment

Isn’t his contract up next summer? I get the feeling somethings gone on there. IF his contact is up in the summer and we’re sending him out in loan then he must have no future at rangers. I hope I’m wrong and that we keep hold of him but something doesn’t add up for me

Comment

So, and correct me if I'm wrong, we have acknowledged we have squad depth issues so bring in two strikers who, apart from one season each, have very average records, abut then decide to off load not the disappointing, out of his depth 26 year old who cost us £3m but the hungry youngster who is our current Young Player of the Year....

You really couldn't make it up sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post
                    So, and correct me if I'm wrong, we have acknowledged we have squad depth issues so bring in two strikers who, apart from one season each, have very average records, abut then decide to off load not the disappointing, out of his depth 26 year old who cost us £3m but the hungry youngster who is our current Young Player of the Year....

You really couldn't make it up sometimes...
                    As far as I can tell, we haven't decided to do anything. Kenny Jackett has decided that he's interested and that's about it.
                    QPR since 1993
                    WATRB since 2015
                    First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

This boy was electric last season can't understand how we can afford to let a pacy finisher leave.

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post

As far as I can tell, we haven't decided to do anything. Kenny Jackett has decided that he's interested and that's about it.
                        Too busy to read the article!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          Isn’t his contract up next summer? I get the feeling somethings gone on there. IF his contact is up in the summer and we’re sending him out in loan then he must have no future at rangers. I hope I’m wrong and that we keep hold of him but something doesn’t add up for me
                          Yed, summer 2019.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/queens...de/verein/1039

Surely we need a squad and he did well on the left. Seems an odd one though as I thought he'd done well.

Perhaps a decission dictated by our budget.

Comment

Hope he stays and fights for his place. Great option off the bench too. Surely on small wages whereas Sylla is probably on 5 times as much.

Comment

That's f acking insanity. F ack off Washington or Sylla I instead. Boy's never been given a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X