No announcement yet.

The chairman tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt Flavio would pass fit and proper test.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/briato...for-tax-fraud/

Comment

Tony and Ruben won't sell out because of the property in QPR Holdings. Can see Amit increasing his shareholding though and don't think it is just coincidence that
      the purse strings have been loosened since he came back on the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        F ack Briatore. No thanks. Frying pans and fires. He and that vile dwarf started all this by starving Neil of money the summer when we went up before selling to Fernandes. Only when he f asked off before the promotion season did things begin to happen. Mittals pls.
        Yep..was he in Prison recently? Strange how fans would take back a fella that basically thinks they are scum and beneath him #shortmemories

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Yep..was he in Prison recently? Strange how fans would take back a fella that basically thinks they are scum and beneath him #shortmemories
          Agree mate it’s bizare. He had zero respect for fans hiked prices up and started the downfall of the club but let’s have him back

Comment

Amit coming back is a great move
            He will do everything to help the club
            He wont want to fail .

Comment

Feels like something is gong on behind the scenes. Not sure if Flávio is the answer but love the idea of TF and co f***ing off.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                Tony and Ruben won't sell out because of the property in QPR Holdings. Can see Amit increasing his shareholding though and don't think it is just coincidence that

No way will they sell unless the potential gains from property are realised, so nobody will be getting it on the cheap. Can’t see any body just buying the football side

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Short memories indeed

Comment

I can't believe people are seriously wanting this bloke back.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      Either that or the sudden realisation that the first four results have shown it was required.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        F ack Briatore. No thanks. Frying pans and fires. He and that vile dwarf started all this by starving Neil of money the summer when we went up before selling to Fernandes. Only when he f asked off before the promotion season did things begin to happen. Mittals pls.
                        This, this and this. I understand people wanting Tony gone, of course, but seriously, you'd have to have taken complete leave of your senses to want this goon back. Tony has been a disaster through stupidity. Flavio is just straight up dodgy.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

With all due respect, Amit's head looks like it has been photoshopped into this pic.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Give me Flavio over Fernandes any day of the week.
                            unfortunately not many saw it that way at the time.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              With all due respect, Amit's head looks like it has been photoshopped into this pic.
                              It does look like that I agree but it is a genuine tweet from him on his official account.

Comment

It wouldn’t matter if we were owned by the richest person in the world, under FFP you can only spend what you earn. And with our stadium, we earn peanuts. If we were in the prem it would be different of course

Comment

Working...
                                X