• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFG toni

Not sure what to make of him
    Seen him play 3 times for us now
    looks a bit slow

so is he our number 1 cb or will hall replace when fit or if we get loan cb in whos pacey will he be dropped
    R's

Drops down the pecking order if/when hall is fit and/or a better CB is signed on loan.

For me Baptista is currently our best (fit) option there as it stands.

Comment

i knew we had a german but shocked to find he is a defender,and totally amazed we have a defence.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

There is no defence for our defence.

I suspect it is intended he will be first choice, for better or for worse.

Comment

he starts really well but fades badly - not sure how fit he is.

Comment

Got be honest and say I like him and he reads the game well. He is no whippet but I think he’s more of an asset then hindrance

Comment

Was outstanding against Preston.

What’s in front of him can’t be helping matters.

Comment

I think he is slow and cumbersome, but do agree that the rest of his defence and midfielders are doing him no favours.

If QPR had signed 2 CBs today I wouldn't expect to see him in the team against Wigan, but as it stands, he will be in the team.

Comment

Seems a nice guy but bang average it appears.

Seen milk turn quicker. Hope he starts using his better attributes (dunno what they are?) instead of having to hot foot it after strikers.

Comment

Reckon his body language, particularly against WBA has been terrible

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                      Not sure what to make of him
                      Seen him play 3 times for us now
                      looks a bit slow

so is he our number 1 cb or will hall replace when fit or if we get loan cb in whos pacey will he be dropped
                      Should not be caprain thats for sure

Comment

i think he'll come good. don't think he should be captain but it's harsh to judge him after only 4 games, he was good against preston and during preseason and i've seen some promising stuff from him.

the main issue though is he's being asked to play a style that he and the rest of the team aren't capable of along with not having much support and very little pace around him. there is a solid defender in there imo, given the chance he'll be a great signing for us in the long run.

Comment

No longer BFG... now S(low)FG

Comment

Apart from WBA I think he has been fairly solid, Bidwell was the culprit v Bristol thought BFG was ok and dealt with high balls in the middle.

Comment

Seen Milk turn faster than him, looks exactly what he is a stopper, not much football in him,

Comment

Working...
                              X