• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

and they still signed ?
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Getting him mate would be like trading down your girl friend from Holly Willoughby to Esther Rantzen
      Id love esthers nashers round my todger

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post

Id love esthers nashers round my todger
        #saynotoesther

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

#saynotoesther
          Dont knock her til you try her westie...she can suck a ping pong ball through a straw with her technique

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post

Dont knock her til you try her westie...she can suck a ping pong ball through a straw with her technique

Comment

I do think Hall coming back will help us massively. Very good defender and the best we have. I would still prefer someone else in next to him but he will be a massive improvement on BFG, Baptise and Lynch.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

I didn't say you did. But by definition any players we're hoping will come in and massively improve our fortunes to get us out of the crappy situation we're in, would pretty much fit that description.

Cattermole has been crap for years. Kept his place in the Sunderland team far longer than he should because many saw him as "Sunderland through and through" etc. These days he's no better than Scowan. Add to that the fact he's been paid silly wages by them for years, he would probably expect an overly inflated wage compared to what he's worth now. I'd rather we get someone decent, not a player seriously beyond his best as proven by Sunderlands demise that he's been a factor in.
                OK, I understand - comprendre . It`s scowen I thought should have that role, Not sure who we can bring in now, but our midfield seems so predictable and lacklustre. This season it is like they don`t even know each . No real interplay and poor positioning.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Lets see if we've all been lifted as of 5 to 5 on Saturday if not this board will be as toxic as hell,

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

OK, I understand - comprendre . It`s scowen I thought should have that role, Not sure who we can bring in now, but our midfield seems so predictable and lacklustre. This season it is like they don`t even know each . No real interplay and poor positioning.
                    TO be fair I think half the problem with the midfield looking poor is because they've had no intelligent movement in front of them when they've got the ball. When they don't have it the defence has been scared to pass into them half the time instead playing bore fest passes between themselves and Ingram until eventually enough pressure one of them just hoofs it forward, bypassing the midfield completely.

Comment

McClaren did intimate for the first time in the post-Bristol interview about using tactics according to the players' strengths, so perhaps the penny has now dropped with him. He did drop the playing out from the back in that game, and even ended the match with a 4-4-2, which would be even better moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

TO be fair I think half the problem with the midfield looking poor is because they've had no intelligent movement in front of them when they've got the ball. When they don't have it the defence has been scared to pass into them half the time instead playing bore fest passes between themselves and Ingram until eventually enough pressure one of them just hoofs it forward, bypassing the midfield completely.
                        It could be that this is the case. Matt Smith up front is not the answer.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          McClaren did intimate for the first time in the post-Bristol interview about using tactics according to the players' strengths, so perhaps the penny has now dropped with him. He did drop the playing out from the back in that game, and even ended the match with a 4-4-2, which would be even better moving forward.
                          4-4-2 is what I think we should have played from the start.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Correction. He changed to 442 when Smith came on, then 433 when he brought on Sylla. Either of those are better than 4231 though, especially now with the new arrivals, so I expect he'll drop that from now on.

Comment

Got to play both Hemed and Wells and would love to see a 4 4 2 adopted for the Wigan game or even 3 5 2.

the two signings will be a lift for all the players and our midfield players will know we got people who can put the ball in the back of the net.

Comment

Woslek----scowen-----freeman------bos or smyth
                                ----------------hemhed---------wells--------
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X