Liam Lindsay apparently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

But we cannot afford to get relegated either.

Desperate times and all that.
    I agree, it was the way I felt in Jan 2015. QPR needed to invest to avoid dropping down to the Championship and facing the FFP fine. Not forgetting that the Sky contract was also up for renewal

If QPR can find a way to sign him, then they should go ahead and gamble, because they are heading down without better defenders. I am not even convinced that a coach such as Allardyce or Pulis can sort this lot out as a defence.

Comment

lindsay is a quality defender but i can't see it happening for 4m

Comment

Who is this lad. Never heard of him?

Comment

With Maids never heard of him before this thread

Comment

he was one of barnsley's best players last season and is still only 22, he's a big lad but is quick and good with the ball at his feet.

my barnsley supporting mate reckons he could easily be a prem defender one day and would hate to see him leave. i don't think barnsley would let him go though sadly but i'd love him here

Comment

Tweet Amit pronto

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                he was one of barnsley's best players last season and is still only 22, he's a big lad but is quick and good with the ball at his feet.

my barnsley supporting mate reckons he could easily be a prem defender one day and would hate to see him leave. i don't think barnsley would let him go though sadly but i'd love him here
                Corbs they are in the third tier and have to cut their cloth accordingly , 4m they are likely to come away with 2m profit after paying off his priviouse club tidy profit that could go a long way to team rebuilding along with the 1m from milwall

Comment

Can a 22 year old handle the pressure? I know it is a character issue, so who knows?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Can a 22 year old handle the pressure? I know it is a character issue, so who knows?
                    I definitely think a 22 year old can. 20 & younger maybe not
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

You could be right,qpr.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Loop hole. Loan to buy, simple way around it! £4m though, unlikely!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Corbs they are in the third tier and have to cut their cloth accordingly , 4m they are likely to come away with 2m profit after paying off his priviouse club tidy profit that could go a long way to team rebuilding along with the 1m from milwall
                          thing is though is barnsley are relatively debt free and are a well supported side with good income and very rich owners. odds are they'll be promoted this year and are building a good side. i doubt they'll sell anyone on the cheap anytime soon so i dont see us actually getting this guy in simply coz we're not in a position to spend and assuming barnsley go up they'll be in a better position than us going forward

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

He'll do and £4M might actually turn out to be a snip/ Sadly, QPR don't even have £4m Venezuelan bolivar to spend.

Comment

Working...
                            X