No announcement yet.

Official - QPR agree loan deal for Burnley striker Wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have at least carried out what they said (get some loanees in) lets hope they can start scoring
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Right thats the attack sorted ...we might win 4-3 now!

Comment

So Tony was here all summer and one player signed , Amit here 8 days and 3 signed 2 from premier league teams

takeover ?

Comment

Yes ,a good signing,I'm happy these our strikers now.
          we now need a CB and a goalie

Comment

Get the Fulham GK in and 2 CB's on top of today's business and ill be over the moon

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
              So Tony was here all summer and one player signed , Amit here 8 days and 3 signed 2 from premier league teams

takeover ?
              It certainly makes you wonder Mr Bourne
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Great bit of business. Lets hope they can both bang them in and get us up the table. These two were reported 3 weeks ago. Makes you wonder why it took so long and what held them up.

Comment

We desperatly need to bring in a midfielder,
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

2 great signings, gonna make a huge difference and probably take the pressure off the defence as well, as now the opposition will actually have something to worry about in their own penalty area. Wish it could have been wrapped up sooner but over the moon with these 2

Comment

Looking forward to seeing a goal or two go in.

Comment

Brilliant news! The season has started again. Hopefully with better results!

Comment

James Collins and Lee Caterrmole to add a bit of steel and an experienced keeper will do the trick.

Comment

Any idea what we are paying for him?

Comment

Only just back from work and great to come in to some positive news. Wells has good Championship pedigree and the other bloke from Brighton I don't know much about but by all accounts very decent too. AS said by others we now have a potentially lethal strikeforce who will keep other teams on their toes and give them something to worry about near their goal, rather than allow them to gradually advance and pile endless pressure on our weak defence and shocking keeper.

I think the midfield can hold their own in the division comfortably as long as they have decent movement and outlets up front and defenders or keeper who can actually find them with passes rather than aimless shocking excuse for passes that become 50/50's which the lightweights we have in there more often lose. They are technically decent if given good quick balls to feet so time to gather and go from there.

I hope we can bring in ideally 2 defenders who are comfortable on the ball and a keeper but steps in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                James Collins and Lee Caterrmole to add a bit of steel and an experienced keeper will do the trick.
                                Cattermole is in talks with Blackburn.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X