Official - QPR agree loan deal for Burnley striker Wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Sky saying the same as everyone else "we are in talks" and "deal is close".....not interested in hearing any more about either of these 2 players until they have actually signed
    Not good enough for you Rebs?

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...e-from-burnley

Comment

Not over till it’s over, but proves that it’s best not to comment until a broader picture is clear. I think we tend to be a bit too keen to dish the dirt or, less often, give exuberant praise. Let’s be honest, we are mostly guessing aren’t we? Still, hope springs eternal and the Steve jury may still Be out after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        If you mean "we are close" and "in talks" isn't good enough for me,the answer is NO,if you mean is he good enough for QPR (Wells or Hemed ),the answer is a definite YES,either or both would be very good signing's

Comment

Did you actually read the link?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Clearly this is not les Ferdinands targets, as his remit is to find cheap kids from the lower leagues.

Congrats should go to Amit and shteveeee
            just a thought... will this still have nothing to do with the dof if the deal falls through?

Comment

Hold fire chaps....

Comment

Never a dull moment with Rebel R`s. That is a compliment to him..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Clearly this is not les Ferdinands targets, as his remit is to find cheap kids from the lower leagues.

Congrats should go to Amit and shteveeee
                  haha 5 mins in the job...

Comment

Can he play in goal?
                    id like a centre midfielder in on top of the two forward,. Luongo freeman and scowann been shite

Comment

Anyone remember the last time we got a striker from Burnley? I'll be happy if Wells makes half the impact.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                        Be over the moon if these come off but if people think two decent strikers will solve our problems there sorely mistaken ! Means we will lose 7-5 rather than 7-1 need defenders a keeper and a proper combative cm
                        This!! The midfield issues need to be solved.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                          Anyone remember the last time we got a striker from Burnley? I'll be happy if Wells makes half the impact.
                          I'll be happy if he has the correct number of arms and legs based on the carp we have at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

I'll be happy if he has the correct number of arms and legs based on the carp we have at the moment.
                            I thought there would be something fishy about this. ( apologies but couldn’t resist)

Comment

I wasn't able to open it,I'm sorry,but have seen it now.having a medical so that's good news

Comment

Is he having a physical or psychiatric evaluation because he must be a bit mad to join us.

Comment

Working...
                                X