Bolton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolton

Tipped by some for relegation, now joint top on 10 points after 4 games.
    Look up there transfer in and outs brought in over 10 players and only paid a fee for one of them.
    Last year around October they were in danger of getting cut off at the bottom of the league.
    Just shows squads can be turned round in a close season but we don't seem to have the people capable of doing it.

Yep, start of the season some saying don't worry there are 3 worst teams than us...............only in lge 2 i fear

Comment

Paradoxically (ooh get me) we can draw some comfort from the fact that it is at least possible. Wigan as well showing it can be done.

Comment

I think I heard on Talk Sport that they had 7 points after 14 games last season
        Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 24-08-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

I just fear our current squad are shot to pieces confidence wise.....need a motivator
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
            Look up there transfer in and outs brought in over 10 players and only paid a fee for one of them.
            Last year around October they were in danger of getting cut off at the bottom of the league.
            Just shows squads can be turned round in a close season but we don't seem to have the people capable of doing it.
            Do they have a DOF?

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
              In my accer for relegation alongside Notts County for promotion in L2 and theyre bottom. In SM mode, its a long way to go....!

Comment

Have a look at our goal difference and there is no way 3 teams worse than us. We need to address the goalkeeper position first and that will be overlooked by the grinning assasin and his band of merry men.

Comment

Do they have better players than those we have? That is the question.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Was it few years back Millwall were top at Christmas then went down. Way to early for any assumptions to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Was it few years back Millwall were top at Christmas then went down. Way to early for any assumptions to be made.
                      We won our opening games in each of the last two seasons. And look how that worked out.

Think we’re going to try to sneak up unnoticed this year.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

We won our opening games in each of the last two seasons. And look how that worked out.

Think we’re going to try to sneak up unnoticed this year.
                        Yep we're pretending we're ####,....... no hopers!It's working on me

Comment

Its great that we have got two new great strikers. Hopefully we get a new keeper and a CB before the loan window shuts. But it doesn't help if we have McClaren around. Players have gone backwards big time under him and why wouldn't this also be the case for the new signings? If we get a good manager on board I think this squad is capable of doing very well.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            that team partied hard , often saw them in nite clubs

Comment

I also think Sunderland lost their first 5 games and won promotion a few years ago

Comment

Working...
                              X