thomas
    givens
    francis
    bowles
    masson
    i used to watch that team, how we loved them

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Better off using a tombola. But here goes. Wholesale changes..... Assuming no incoming.

Lumley
      Rangel Hall Baptiste Hammerlain (sp?)
      Wszolek Chair Luongo BOS
      Smith Smyth.

Maybe Goss in for Luongo? That midfield three need a rocket up their a sses.
      That's a bold 8 changes from Tuesdays starting 11.
      Would not be against that and be delighted to see two wingers and two strikers starting.

With any luck, we could have Wells instead of big lump.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Cant believe people want Cousins and Washington in the same team. Might as well put us in league 1 now. Awful players at this level.

Comment

Dunno if its worth putting out a team....did you see em last night against Stoke ?

Comment

Out of interest, does anyone think we'll see a positive response on Saturday? Here's how I'd set up:

Lumley
            Rangel - BFG - Baptiste - Bidwell
            Wszolek - Eze - Freeman - Smyth
            Smith - Washington

Or

Lumley
            Rangel - BFG - Baptise
            Scowen
            Smith - Washington

My main tactic would be to score more than we concede, but I'd settle for a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
              Out of interest, does anyone think we'll see a positive response on Saturday? Here's how I'd set up:

Lumley
              Rangel - BFG - Baptiste - Bidwell
              Smith - Washington

Or

Lumley
              Rangel - BFG - Baptise
              Scowen
              Smith - Washington

My main tactic would be to score more than we concede, but I'd settle for a draw.
              3 at the back! Are you instigating a board meltdown?
              Wouldnt have Smith anywhere near starting, also think Eze is to much of a luxury at this present moment

Comment

Have to play 2 up front now don’t we? Otherwise pointless getting 2 strikers in

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  Agreed, but we’ll be doing it with 2 mobile forwards. Compared to Wells and Hemed, Smith and Sylla are blue badge holders

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    Doubt he will. One will be played on the wing if we get two.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Better off using a tombola. But here goes. Wholesale changes..... Assuming no incoming.

Lumley
                      Rangel Hall Baptiste Hammerlain (sp?)
                      Wszolek Chair Luongo BOS
                      Smith Smyth.

Maybe Goss in for Luongo? That midfield three need a rocket up their a sses.
                      Wells in for Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Cant believe people want Cousins and Washington in the same team. Might as well put us in league 1 now. Awful players at this level.
                        Cant believe people want Washington in the team!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Cant believe people want Washington in the team!
                          If you have been to Preston away and West Brom away you will know that Matt Smith should be nowhere near the starting line up. It’s literally like playing with 10 men - slow as a cart horse, pin ball machine hold up play and absolutely zero goal threat. He is also extremely unfit and looks massive compared to last season - ditto Loungo.

So take your pick - Tosh or Sylla

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post

If you have been to Preston away and West Brom away you will know that Matt Smith should be nowhere near the starting line up. It’s literally like playing with 10 men - slow as a cart horse, pin ball machine hold up play and absolutely zero goal threat. He is also extremely unfit and looks massive compared to last season - ditto Loungo.

So take your pick - Tosh or Sylla
                            Now Washington's the the player with zero goal threat! Could probably run all day long, but try getting him to do what he's paid for (score goals) is impossible. I'd pick anyone over him up front.... . Just praying this Wells deal goes through.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Now Washington's the the player with zero goal threat! Could probably run all day long, but try getting him to do what he's paid for (score goals) is impossible. I'd pick anyone over him up front.... . Just praying this Wells deal goes through.
                              I’d have 100% agreed with you last season, and said play anything but Washington, but on this seasons evidence Smith can absolutely not play as a lone man - he is practically rendered useless.

So it’s a case of playing Washington just for his nuisance factor if nothing else, because his greater pace and work rate means we can gain higher ground up the pitch in the final third - something we actually did in the first half against Bristol, which was something, because that’s been completely missing prior.

Anyway just seen we’ve signed Hemed, so all is not lost! Hopefully wells for a bit of pace next!

Comment

Team against Wigan:

Hemed.

Comment

Working...
                                X