QPR target two Premier League strikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    Its not targets that we needs, its hits.
    ...could be eventful.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Maybe not old news anymore, now I am getting murmurs that they are both about to sign for us and start against Wigan.
      That site has a history of talking utter nonsense Kirill. You never know though, they must get something right one day.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Remember the discussion we had in pre-season regarding targets in the transfer market, you thought we needed to bring in an experienced keeper, I thought we would be ok? Unless Lumley proves to be the man I make you very right!
        I thought they would be ok too. I mean. None of us see them in training and how they perform and whether they really are good or not. We are all just saying what we believe or rather what we hope. I was one that was saying that we would be fine providing we got a couple of signings in. And someone who can score and thought we'd be up in the top half. I saw Ollie mess the team about so much last year and so definite signs of hope when we changed formation that i thought someone who is/was supposed to be tactically astute and a good coach would have us playing much better and more organised and i was even having a pop at some after the two games with all the negativity thinking give SM time and he probably still needs time. But we have capitulated. Christ knows why. Its either the players are trying to get him sacked and don't buy into him and are trying to force him out a bit like Chelsea did to Mourinho or they really are bad and Ollie had them performing better than they were. I just don't know anymore what to think. Some at the club are saying we have no money. SM is saying there has been money available all summer. I tell you what though, Amit has one hell of a job on his hands. And these players have to start playing better no matter who is in charge.

Comment

Gator. It is the one position on the pitch where it can result in a certain goal and you cannot replace an experienced keeper of quality with a young lad and a dud. Just hope we get a keeper in on loan because if anything happens to lumley then we are ####ed.

Comment

I'm all for new strikers but all that will mean at the mo is we lose 7-5 instead of 7-1
            We (incredibly still at this stage imo) need 2 centre backs a goalkeeper and possibly a fullback.
            I'm wondering if we need a nasty centre mf too...as i said the other day Derry type......Can't believe 4 games in and we look so short

Comment

Looks like I was right, as always.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

And looks like they were too. That’s a first !

Comment

ITK!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Many were saying what decent quality player would want to come to a bottom of the table club who'd lost their opening 4 games. These signings prove though that QPR is still a big draw as a club. Optimistic therefore of making one or two more signings before the window shuts tomorrow, which SM said last night the club are working hard to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Many were saying what decent quality player would want to come to a bottom of the table club who'd lost their opening 4 games. These signings prove though that QPR is still a big draw as a club. Optimistic therefore of making one or two more signings before the window shuts tomorrow, which SM said last night the club are working hard to complete.
                      I think they just want game time and that is good motivation. I mean whatever their wages we are paying now, they would still get the same amount if they decided not to get loaned out?

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

well the electric hampster is never wrong ,and always on song
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I think they just want game time and that is good motivation. I mean whatever their wages we are paying now, they would still get the same amount if they decided not to get loaned out?
                          No sure about that. A foootballer and his club tend to chose a club for development reasons also. In case you didn`t know it, Steve McLaren is stil a well respected coach in the game..
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

These signings prove though that QPR is still a big draw as a club.
                            Or that no-one else wanted them

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Or that no-one else wanted them
                              Which do you think it is then?

Comment

Which do you think it is then?
                                Personally think they are good signings but I don't recall hearing much interest from elsewhere plus that we probably offered guaranteed starts and those are the reasons they joined, not because we are a big draw as a club.

Comment

Working...
                                X