Really feels we are being strung along here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really feels we are being strung along here

First of all we were told signings would be made to strengthen the squad,, nothing. Now we are apparently in for loans. As of yet, again nothing. This has been going on since May. Funds are apparently available. Hard to believe. Being treated like mugs.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    First of all we were told signings would be made to strengthen the squad,, nothing. Now we are apparently in for loans. As of yet, again nothing. This has been going on since May. Funds are apparently available. Hard to believe. Being treated like mugs.
    Exactlly

Comment

If ever there was a summer to get things done early (leaving things late is usually our problem) then this summer was definitely it with a new manager and experienced pros leaving.

Comment

As many have alluded to I think there is deep issues and we don't know the full extent.

Still gonna stick with my prediction that this is the start of a takeover process hence no funds being released.

Comment

Hope your right but new owners need to be prepared to start next season in div 1.

Comment

Hope your right but new owners need to be prepared to start next season in div 1.
            As i have already stated i am resigned to that anything better is a bonus

Comment

Good away days in lower leagues!

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                Good away days in lower leagues!
                and games called off at last minute due to frozen pitches etc. No. Would be a disaster financially.

Comment

and games called off at last minute due to frozen pitches etc. No. Would be a disaster financially.
                  Get the buckets ready

Comment

We suffer from a majority shareholder who provides money to the club via a private unscrutable malaysian conduit business that treats the money given as an "interest" ! bearing loan, and at the end of each year the interest gets converted (capitalised) into shares for the boys. We have one of the lowest levels of revenue less television reciepts in the Championship. I personally imagine that SM was brought in to make the club look more appealing to one of those dont know anything about football but I think I will buy a club because I have nothing else to do owner types. The financial structure of the club is completely wrong and is why the FFP break happened in the first place (greed). Unfortunately we are on a road to continuous implosion.

As the major shareholder also appears to be the biggest creditor, he would probably rather the club went to Vanarama national League than lose his money by declaring bankruptcy.. so we all have to wait for a group to come along with at least 100 million (my opinion based on us being in League 1 next year) to give the shareholders what they want to evacuate.

Looking at the annual financial accounts for QPR holdings submitted I have no doubt they all want to get out (but with all of their cash)

Comment

Working...
                    X