Loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

That's boll### mate. Yes, you get those sorts at the big teams but there is not many at QPR and there weren't many smiling last night.
    They seemingly have more passion than you attending the game at least.

#RTID
    #whereareyou(copyrightDelia)
    well said a real supporter

Comment

I can afford to attend 6-8 matches per season with my son,
      I have the same passion for the club as you. We have more passion than some of the smiling idiots that was at the match last night plastered all over my TV screen when we were 2 nil down.

Just stating that a lot of proper fans have over the past decade been priced out of the sport.
      Am I bitter about it? Too Farking right I am.
      Started going at 5yo, season ticket holder from 16- 30 years.

Now I can only afford a handful of games.
      I planned to go last night, but after Saturday I thought it best to protect my son from the mess.

Again I'm not suggesting any of you on here so please stop playing the victim.

Just stating facts the football has been invaded by middle class trendies who lack the passion and love of their particular club to jump on board with the remnants of the old schools supporters that still attend and to try and create and protest for change.

You carry on misconstruing my posts if you wish,
      That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        I have the same passion for the club as you. We have more passion than some of the smiling idiots that was at the match last night plastered all over my TV screen when we were 2 nil down.

Just stating that a lot of proper fans have over the past decade been priced out of the sport.

I planned to go last night, but after Saturday I thought it best to protect my son from the mess.

Just stating facts the football has been invaded by middle class trendies who lack the passion and love of their particular club to jump on board with the remnants of the old schools supporters that still attend and to try and create and protest for change.

I genuinely dont think we have any of these "trendies" you describe at QPR, other clubs may have them but luckily we do not

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

I genuinely dont think we have any of these "trendies" you describe at QPR, other clubs may have them but luckily we do not
          yeah, not at the moment anyway, nothing trendy about following us, down to our 8 or 9k hard core

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

yeah, not at the moment anyway, nothing trendy about following us, down to our 8 or 9k hard core

Comment

Just how am I playing the victim?

And presumably I misconstrued your post backing McClarens appointment did I?

Comment

Think its a sad state of affairs when fans who attend matches get slated

Comment

Think its a sad state of affairs when fans who attend matches get slated
                  Just like the Jun Sun Park fans were slated, the boutique fans were slated, now the trendies. Never heard you take exception to the park fans being slaughtered on here?

Why are you defending the trendies?

Was only making the observation that we don't have the numbers who care enough to protest.

FFS man.

Comment

If we only get 1-2 third-choice loans in, which I think is the likely scenario, can anyone see us getting more than 15 points this season? I can't, unless we give Schteeve the sack before Wigan and reinstall Olly Might get 25 points if we get Olly back, but we are already as good as down--and you all know it.

Comment

Just like the Jun Sun Park fans were slated, the boutique fans were slated, now the trendies. Never heard you take exception to the park fans being slaughtered on here?

Why are you defending the trendies?

Was only making the observation that we don't have the numbers who care enough to protest.

FFS man.
                      Again what trendies are you talking about and why would they bother with little old QPR as we are hardly setting the world alight are we?

Comment

But...I'd back the Bristolian to get us back to the Championship immediately.

Comment

I like to think I'm trendy........

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            I like to think I'm trendy........
                            Then you are not welcome at Loftus Rd according to one poster despite us needing support more then ever

Comment

Then you are not welcome at Loftus Rd according to one poster despite us needing support more then ever
                              He has my best interests at heart....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

He has my best interests at heart....

Comment

Working...
                                X