Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    The midfield trio has gone from being our strength to our scorn. Luongo too disinterested (should have been given the captain's band by the way), Scowen gritty but sloppy, and Freeman the biggest self-focused ball hog in the league (how many times will he try to beat four defenders before considering a pass to a teammate?). Believe we need to bring in/develop four players: (1) Goalie -- Ingram is amazingly bad, Lumley is willing but clearly not yet ready for prime time; should be our first loan target; (2) Left back -- Bidwell on his best day is barley mediocre; slow on offense, inconsistent on crosses, and often beat on defense; (3) Midfielder -- need a Joey Barton type here, a player with decent skills and game-changing attitude; (4) Striker -- 2 goals in 4 games, little threat and even less finish up front speaks for itself.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by uptheR's View Post

I think Washington was definitely "having a go", just wasn't good enough. Had he have buried his chance at 0-0 could have been a totally game
    Sums him up nicely that - "just wasnt good enough"...

Leave a comment:

• uptheR's
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Best of 2 pub teams won!... apart from a lot of arm waving, freeman done fark all. That said would be wrong to single out anyone. $hit performance throughout.... Eze was the only 1 for me who showed any type of desire to have a go. At least he "tried" to make things happen- running at players (or should I say, running "into players")
    I think Washington was definitely "having a go", just wasn't good enough. Had he have buried his chance at 0-0 could have been a totally game

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

This is why S Mc needs to be replaced asap what I saw was the players don't respond to him !! D Mc said Holloway is childish maybe !! but he is mad cap and that type of attitude can work with young players , now there's no way we can go back for Holloway , so we've got to get somebody that can apply man management , it's clear in my mind S Mc isn't doing that ,
    the quote from Hoos last week we have refused offers for all our best players must give the board concerns when they see what they think was their best players crumbling
    If it's madcap that we need, two names spring to mind..... Barry fry or the fat ####er with the red face that was manager at Rotherham a few years ago... . Those two would beat the living shyte out of these pampered souls.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Rangel looked decent to me go forward loads and was solid

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Best of 2 pub teams won!... apart from a lot of arm waving, freeman done fark all. That said would be wrong to single out anyone. $hit performance throughout.... Eze was the only 1 for me who showed any type of desire to have a go. At least he "tried" to make things happen- running at players (or should I say, running "into players")

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    I suspect we have had the best offer we will ever get for Freeman.
    I hope I am wrong.
    This is why S Mc needs to be replaced asap what I saw was the players don't respond to him !! D Mc said Holloway is childish maybe !! but he is mad cap and that type of attitude can work with young players , now there's no way we can go back for Holloway , so we've got to get somebody that can apply man management , it's clear in my mind S Mc isn't doing that ,
    the quote from Hoos last week we have refused offers for all our best players must give the board concerns when they see what they think was their best players crumbling

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Played well with Mr Greedy sat on the bench st villa

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Playing Freeman, Luongo and Scowen together persistently and consistently, shoehorning them into whatever the set up, is one of the things that f acks us. Even when they're playing well. The only time anyone has benched one of them was Villa away. When we won....

Leave a comment:

• Jonny
    replied
    Scowen, Loungo and Freeman have been individually and collectively awful this season. Not one can control a game and they are all slow as heck, particularly Freeman and Loungo.

Freeman - does he ever stop moaning and throwing his hands up at others? Incredible since he the one who loses the ball with regularity, thanks in the main to his sheer greediness rather than his actual ability.

Loungo looks and runs like he ate all the pies. A shadow of last seasons player of the year.

Scowen - clearly trying and work rate is there but 2 alarming mistakes in 2 games = 2 goals purely down to him.

The decision to loan Manning out for the season is becoming more and more bizarre / outrageous by the game, especially since he was first option to replace any of these three in the starting eleven.... which is an absolute necessity right now. The balance in the middle in awful. No pace, no passing interchange, no tackling, no quality. No nothing.

The way these three have started the first 4 games, I’d be replacing all three in the starting 11 if I could - they need an absolute rocket up their backsides.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

The massive difference is they get paid to turn up at Harlington whereas we have to pay our hard earned money to watch those c unts
    Absolutely but they will still feel that way , haven't you ever felt unhappy and plssed off at work ? And you haven't lived a the pampered working life of a footballer

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Leading up to he World Cup Luongo probably thought he'd be playing for a mid-table Spanish team by now. He and Freeman probably feel deflated after moves didn't materialise.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    I suspect we have had the best offer we will ever get for Freeman.
    I hope I am wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Northolt_Rs
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Yep there an aura that stinks hanging over everything about the club , the players they don't want to play badly , it's obviously spread to the crowd and they don't want it , how many will be going to Saturdays game thinking I really don't want to be here ? How many of the players will go to harlington this morning feeling the same oh god I don't want to be doing this
    The massive difference is they get paid to turn up at Harlington whereas we have to pay our hard earned money to watch those c unts

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    Don't know how many saw Freeman having a go at a supporter after he'd just wasted a pass, and there was a big groan from the crowd, maybe someone else who seems to want to have a go at the crowd as Holloway did when things ain't going right, seems like the attitude is awful
    Yep there an aura that stinks hanging over everything about the club , the players they don't want to play badly , it's obviously spread to the crowd and they don't want it , how many will be going to Saturdays game thinking I really don't want to be here ? How many of the players will go to harlington this morning feeling the same oh god I don't want to be doing this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X