No announcement yet.

Body language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing Freeman, Luongo and Scowen together persistently and consistently, shoehorning them into whatever the set up, is one of the things that f acks us. Even when they're playing well. The only time anyone has benched one of them was Villa away. When we won....

Comment

Played well with Mr Greedy sat on the bench st villa

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        I suspect we have had the best offer we will ever get for Freeman.
        I hope I am wrong.
        This is why S Mc needs to be replaced asap what I saw was the players don't respond to him !! D Mc said Holloway is childish maybe !! but he is mad cap and that type of attitude can work with young players , now there's no way we can go back for Holloway , so we've got to get somebody that can apply man management , it's clear in my mind S Mc isn't doing that ,
        the quote from Hoos last week we have refused offers for all our best players must give the board concerns when they see what they think was their best players crumbling

Comment

Best of 2 pub teams won!... apart from a lot of arm waving, freeman done fark all. That said would be wrong to single out anyone. $hit performance throughout.... Eze was the only 1 for me who showed any type of desire to have a go. At least he "tried" to make things happen- running at players (or should I say, running "into players")
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Rangel looked decent to me go forward loads and was solid

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

This is why S Mc needs to be replaced asap what I saw was the players don't respond to him !! D Mc said Holloway is childish maybe !! but he is mad cap and that type of attitude can work with young players , now there's no way we can go back for Holloway , so we've got to get somebody that can apply man management , it's clear in my mind S Mc isn't doing that ,
              the quote from Hoos last week we have refused offers for all our best players must give the board concerns when they see what they think was their best players crumbling
              If it's madcap that we need, two names spring to mind..... Barry fry or the fat ####er with the red face that was manager at Rotherham a few years ago... . Those two would beat the living shyte out of these pampered souls.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Best of 2 pub teams won!... apart from a lot of arm waving, freeman done fark all. That said would be wrong to single out anyone. $hit performance throughout.... Eze was the only 1 for me who showed any type of desire to have a go. At least he "tried" to make things happen- running at players (or should I say, running "into players")
                I think Washington was definitely "having a go", just wasn't good enough. Had he have buried his chance at 0-0 could have been a totally game

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post

I think Washington was definitely "having a go", just wasn't good enough. Had he have buried his chance at 0-0 could have been a totally game
                  Sums him up nicely that - "just wasnt good enough"...
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

The midfield trio has gone from being our strength to our scorn. Luongo too disinterested (should have been given the captain's band by the way), Scowen gritty but sloppy, and Freeman the biggest self-focused ball hog in the league (how many times will he try to beat four defenders before considering a pass to a teammate?). Believe we need to bring in/develop four players: (1) Goalie -- Ingram is amazingly bad, Lumley is willing but clearly not yet ready for prime time; should be our first loan target; (2) Left back -- Bidwell on his best day is barley mediocre; slow on offense, inconsistent on crosses, and often beat on defense; (3) Midfielder -- need a Joey Barton type here, a player with decent skills and game-changing attitude; (4) Striker -- 2 goals in 4 games, little threat and even less finish up front speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
                    X