Body language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body language

Anyone else notice Freeman and Luongo’s body language last night?

Freeman blaming others, not working off the ball and thinking he’s better than us and wishes he had got his move away. So what does the manager do? Bench him which is the right thing to do for the team but then run the risk of him disputing things off the pitch & lose a potential sale come January? Or persist with a player who clearly isn’t fussed....

Luongo looks out of shape & disinterested as well. How canhe be out of shape when he was world cup ready? Did we give him too Long off pre-season after he hadn’t kicked a ball in Russia? Same headache applies to benching him in terms of his saleable value.

What a mess!

All three of the midfield seem to have a very high opnion of themselves. Freeman has only ever played for himself but it is highlighted now due to us losing ganes

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      All three of the midfield seem to have a very high opnion of themselves. Freeman has only ever played for himself but it is highlighted now due to us losing ganes
      Agree but probably based on facts that they are always in team irrespective of form and likes of Luongo seem to have quite a few fans in the stands.

Comment

Must be his new sponsors pukka pies and greggs the baker!!

Comment

I pointed out last season Freeman spends whole game blaming others for his mistakes and is not a team player think I got called a #### for saying it

Hes a poor player who has hidden behind his stats for me. Not worst player in world but not as good as stats or his fans think. He was same at West Brom and I said Match Thread looked like player who is sulking as never got his move in the summer

Comment

Was with you on that Westy and said in November last year we should sell him as his value would never be as high again.

Comment

Raw and still trying to learn his trade, but we sent our best midfielder out on loan. He can pick a long pass (not punt), runs his socks off, gets goals, just needed games to calm his over enthusiasm to please. It was the small windows to please last year that saw him a little rash in his decision making. When he got a run a couple of seasons back it looked like we had plucked a peach. Newcastle away probably being the one when he cleaned up everything in midfield and played beautiful long passes to Washington and whoever else was running the channels that night. Luongo I generally appreciate for his closing (#### on the ball), the other pair are toss. For anybody like me who lives on bbc text for away games, you find everything you need to know about Freeman without watching the game. Most frequent line of the day, freeman shot from outside the box. Me me me

Comment

Holloway our inept ex manager spent the season being called clueless , a c++t , an idiot , tactically unaware , but the players certainly Freeman Luongo and scowens responded to him , therefore questions have to be asked why are they not responding this season ?? could it be S Mc isn't getting through to them , are the players not enjoying training ? Are the happy

Comment

Don't know how many saw Freeman having a go at a supporter after he'd just wasted a pass, and there was a big groan from the crowd, maybe someone else who seems to want to have a go at the crowd as Holloway did when things ain't going right, seems like the attitude is awful

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Don't know how many saw Freeman having a go at a supporter after he'd just wasted a pass, and there was a big groan from the crowd, maybe someone else who seems to want to have a go at the crowd as Holloway did when things ain't going right, seems like the attitude is awful
                    Yep there an aura that stinks hanging over everything about the club , the players they don't want to play badly , it's obviously spread to the crowd and they don't want it , how many will be going to Saturdays game thinking I really don't want to be here ? How many of the players will go to harlington this morning feeling the same oh god I don't want to be doing this

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Yep there an aura that stinks hanging over everything about the club , the players they don't want to play badly , it's obviously spread to the crowd and they don't want it , how many will be going to Saturdays game thinking I really don't want to be here ? How many of the players will go to harlington this morning feeling the same oh god I don't want to be doing this
                      The massive difference is they get paid to turn up at Harlington whereas we have to pay our hard earned money to watch those c unts

Comment

I suspect we have had the best offer we will ever get for Freeman.
                        I hope I am wrong.

Comment

Leading up to he World Cup Luongo probably thought he'd be playing for a mid-table Spanish team by now. He and Freeman probably feel deflated after moves didn't materialise.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

The massive difference is they get paid to turn up at Harlington whereas we have to pay our hard earned money to watch those c unts
                            Absolutely but they will still feel that way , haven't you ever felt unhappy and plssed off at work ? And you haven't lived a the pampered working life of a footballer

Comment

Scowen, Loungo and Freeman have been individually and collectively awful this season. Not one can control a game and they are all slow as heck, particularly Freeman and Loungo.

Freeman - does he ever stop moaning and throwing his hands up at others? Incredible since he the one who loses the ball with regularity, thanks in the main to his sheer greediness rather than his actual ability.

Loungo looks and runs like he ate all the pies. A shadow of last seasons player of the year.

Scowen - clearly trying and work rate is there but 2 alarming mistakes in 2 games = 2 goals purely down to him.

The decision to loan Manning out for the season is becoming more and more bizarre / outrageous by the game, especially since he was first option to replace any of these three in the starting eleven.... which is an absolute necessity right now. The balance in the middle in awful. No pace, no passing interchange, no tackling, no quality. No nothing.

The way these three have started the first 4 games, I’d be replacing all three in the starting 11 if I could - they need an absolute rocket up their backsides.

Comment

Working...
                              X