What id wrong with this club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What id wrong with this club

When so called smaller clubs like brentford, millwall even fulham can constantly find hidden gems and decent mostly unheard of managers we stumble from one catastrophe to another.
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

footballs moved on,and certain clubs have been left behind and we one of them.Clubs see the future was bigger newer grounds,with quality facilities years ago and took a big risk and went for it and now its paying off for them. the bigger revenues have allowed them to buy better squad attract better managment and actually give them a chance.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Leighsie that was an eloquent and well written post
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

punctuation was poor
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          punctuation was poor
          You're are one of the few that even know that word exists from essex
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Difference between us and Brentford and Fulham is comoetence and incompetence at the top.

Comment

Competence even.

Comment

The problem is that as someone says we haven't moved on, the club is rotten from the top to the bottom, I don't know hoe the Teflon so called DOF gets away with it, he,s been at the heart of poor appointments, and the poor running of our club along with Hoo's and people need to realise that we're not a big who can very rarely fill a 18.000 stadium, we even struggled to do this in the Prem there are way around FFP because certain teams do it aslo it was such a good idea they changed the rules after we did so now everyone else gets away with, that's not excusing how poorly we've been ran for the last 6-7 years

Comment

Working...
                X