10 days to sign new players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 days to sign new players

That’s the message from McLaren. Apparently Penrice and Les are working very hard. Now I’m sorry for being a #### but has it taken you until West Brom to realize that?? If that is the case, then every single one of you should be sacked. Absolutely shocking. And you guys are supposed to be professionals and understand the game. Les....#### off. Steve....#### off. Sack them all, save some money and let the club captain pick the team. Save some cash and go down.

No rush James ..........the board are on it

Comment

James collins was there tonight

Comment

12 days since the window shut and we have Rangel only signed. He played ok tonight which you cannot say about too many of them.

Comment

I'll bet he got a fast car away from about 60 mins

Comment

Spot on. I think its all lip service about how hard Penrice and Les are working. How can there not be anyone to replace the players that we have lost? How can we not have likely targets all lined up at the end of last season or at least by the beginning of this season. Sure, it must be tough when you have no money to spend on transfer fees, but surely there must have been players we could have signed that would have at least filled the gap of players we lost. Just too many years of mismanagement and bungled decisions. catching up with us now. Cannot see a way out of it - we are truly stuffed.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              James collins was there tonight
              Would be a good signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Damboy View Post
                Spot on. I think its all lip service about how hard Penrice and Les are working. How can there not be anyone to replace the players that we have lost? How can we not have likely targets all lined up at the end of last season or at least by the beginning of this season. Sure, it must be tough when you have no money to spend on transfer fees, but surely there must have been players we could have signed that would have at least filled the gap of players we lost. Just too many years of mismanagement and bungled decisions. catching up with us now. Cannot see a way out of it - we are truly stuffed.
                Apparently we've had money to spend all summer but for some reason we've not done so. Hoos said there wasn't any money, so did Les. McLaren and Dave Mc both have said there has been money to spend but for whatever reason there hasn't been. I reckon they've f ucked up on deals and made excuses that there was no money to cover themselves

Comment

Clash between MacLaren and Les/ Penrice has slowed things down.

Comment

Must say this thread makes sense. Seems to be no game plan here, and that other clubs are end running us into relegation. Believe Les is over is head as DOF. Unsure about Hoos who's effectively operating as one.

Comment

Tanpa. When has there been a plan since 2011?

Comment

Working...
                      X