Can we afford to sack him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we afford to sack him?

Would cost a fortune with all his backroom staff. And even Pep or Jose would struggle with this lot.

If he does go, you just know tim sherwood is next.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We should give Fernandes the job and he can get the grief that a succession of managers have took since he took over.

Comment

I'm willing to chuck £ into the bucket.....

Comment

Well find out soon enough, if not tomorrow then Sunday as Wigan could do us big time they have been scoring nicely so far and based on tonight only we could be in trouble Saturday.

Comment

Shouldn't even be contemplating sacking the man.

Walked into an absolute mess of a club

Comment

Jimmy. Would walk away if it was me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Jimmy. Would walk away if it was me.
                Now that I do agree with mate.

Comment

Sold gold by the ex chairman and been delivered shite.

Comment

Worst in our history. Buck stops with him.

Comment

Worst in any English clubs history. Should be banned from ever being involved in sport again.

Comment

Don't dislike the bloke just don't think he should've been appointed in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Sold gold by the ex chairman and been delivered shite.
                          No, I don't think he was. Our financial constraints have been crystal clear to everyone, so should be no surprise to McClaren. He isn't oversold something. The only thing happening financially between May and now is the old FFP case being sorted in a good manner (the penalty not counting towards future FFP calculations, meaning it has no impact on our ability to spend).

This is down to QPR making a horrible mistake by firing a decent manager and replacing him with someone everyone with a bit of understanding would know was unsuited for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Shouldn't even be contemplating sacking the man.

Walked into an absolute mess of a club
                            Why not? He’s absolutely s****. Respected pundits, ex footballers, ex chairman, respected journalists and fans a like are in the majority that’s he’s a disastrous appointment and this was only ever set up for failure through our idiotic board.

How long do you want this clown show to go on for? The bloke is out of his depth and the club made an awful decision.

**** him off swallow some pride and go and get someone who gives us even a fighting chance with the remaining 40 plus games to dig ourselves out of the s*** hole we find ourselves in.

Comment

Can we not afford to sack him?

Comment

Working...
                              X