No announcement yet.

Thank you Mr Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hits. Said all along he was only in it for West London redevelopment having missed out on East London when West Ham owners would not sell to him. Never interested in the actual club but only what the club could do for him with OOC

Comment

I hope TF still gets $hit on Twitter even though he's stepped down.

Comment

I'm amazed how tolerant everyone has been with this clown.

Comment

Think everyone has sussed Fernandes and the Circus that is QPR. Him stepping down last week has shown the type of person he is. No more ‘Uncle’ Tony. This geezer is an absolute fraud. Now Bhatia is left to deal with the Shite. As for Les, Andy and the army of scouts they should hang there head in shame. Don’t think McClaren was the best appointment but not sure what else can be done.
          Absolutely livid about what happening at my club, see it all coming but what can you do.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
            Think everyone has sussed Fernandes and the Circus that is QPR. Him stepping down last week has shown the type of person he is. No more ‘Uncle’ Tony. This geezer is an absolute fraud. Now Bhatia is left to deal with the Shite. As for Les, Andy and the army of scouts they should hang there head in shame. Don’t think McClaren was the best appointment but not sure what else can be done.
            Absolutely livid about what happening at my club, see it all coming but what can you do.
            Amazing ain't it, we hear many soundbites from the dof that this army of scouts have seen over 700 games and have identified some good players....
            ​​​​​​
            Now, we are about to sign Bassong.

Could not make it up
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Only at Rangers coyld this be allowed to happen. Flavio would have seen through Ferdinand a long time ago. Cannot sign a player so why have a dof?

Comment

Seems now the football world are now openly criticising Fernandes first Jordan and now a piece in The Sun which is a ropey rag. Finally people are making it known how much damage long term he has done to QPR FC. With luck him and Ruben will #### right off.

Comment

Lovely tribute thread to Tony. Thank you so much Tony. Hugs and kisses from all at WATRB.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    I'm amazed how tolerant everyone has been with this clown.

So am I. Should be getting lynched but instead some people still lick his ring as if he’s the saviour. He’s the ####ing cause of everything

Comment

Brian. I assume you are on a wind up? You and I have had countless interaction regarding this guy for how long 2 to 3 years. You cannot honestly say that you still back him?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Brian. I assume you are on a wind up? You and I have had countless interaction regarding this guy for how long 2 to 3 years. You cannot honestly say that you still back him?
                        Sorry 73, I only read the title and presumed it was a Tony love-in thread full of gushing tributes.

Comment

Brian. You side stepped the question well. The attendances show the love in for the ex chairman as does the scathing remarks made by Jordan yesterday. His mis management has ruined this club and god only knows why he still has supporters within the fan base.

Comment

Working...
                          X