X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/22...tent=HITCsport
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Blimey, I expect loads of us have mistakenly 'liked' something then realised it and subsequently 'unliked' it.
      That gives you an idea of the sort of 'news' from that site.
      All you are doing is legitimising it.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

As I said, it is not all McLaren's fault, but he is an experienced coach and has had plenty of time to asses his squad and asceratin whta they are good at etc, so why not play a formation that suits them rather than one that he wants to play?

Neither Smith or Sulla are particularly mobile and feed of crosses into the box. Therefore they need crosses into the box eithrer from wingers or energetic fullbacks who can cross the ball.

BOS, Smyth Washington Wzsolek Freeman Shodipo need to be selected to play on the wings because the full back option is not really viable with Bidwell or Rangel as they don't have the enegry. I haven't seen enough of Kakay to assess his delivery.
        Stani mate you say it's not all S Mc fault yeah ? Then you must think it's all of the players fault all of them , just saying S Mc is in charge of team fitness and organisation
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 22-08-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Last night something clicked, why do I bother to go anymore? I've really not enjoyed a season since 2010/2011 and this looks like we are in for a real slog.

Leaving the player acquisitions so late is an incredible risk, like waiting at the discount shelf at a supermarket for the near out of date ready meals.

Comment

Steve McClaren can in no way be blamed for yet again, the board/owners failing to recruit decent players in a timely fashion. It looks on the face of it that they have been dragging their heels again, although even Amit mentioned that it’s not simply down to us. If other clubs are playing us against others in trying to get a bigger loan fee or more of the wages covered, then other than walk away and attempt to bring in lesser quality players, there may not be much else they can do. Unfortunately, it’s the way things are and until such time as the summer transfer and loan window is limited to say the month of June, then things aren’t ever going to change.

However, McClaren can start to be blamed from now on if he repeats the same mistakes that he has been making. There will be no forgiveness for him from me at least, if he starts Ingram again. Or if he persists in loading up the team with three totally ineffectual midfielders who all lack pace and create next to nothing. Or if Washington starts again, or even features on the bench if we get strikers in. He hadn’t had the hindsight or experience of seeing them under perform so blatantly as we did over the course of last season, but even the dumbest or most patient manager must surely realise it by now.

And why he seems to make the same stupid calls as the last incumbent, ie starting with no proper wingers and only bringing them on when removing their intended target, is beyond me.

Comment

Sack Ferdinand for sure as he is one useless director of football.I would give McClaren 3 or 4 more games then if results and performances don’t improve show him the door too

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Steve McClaren can in no way be blamed for yet again, the board/owners failing to recruit decent players in a timely fashion. It looks on the face of it that they have been dragging their heels again, although even Amit mentioned that it’s not simply down to us. If other clubs are playing us against others in trying to get a bigger loan fee or more of the wages covered, then other than walk away and attempt to bring in lesser quality players, there may not be much else they can do. Unfortunately, it’s the way things are and until such time as the summer transfer and loan window is limited to say the month of June, then things aren’t ever going to change.

However, McClaren can start to be blamed from now on if he repeats the same mistakes that he has been making. There will be no forgiveness for him from me at least, if he starts Ingram again. Or if he persists in loading up the team with three totally ineffectual midfielders who all lack pace and create next to nothing. Or if Washington starts again, or even features on the bench if we get strikers in. He hadn’t had the hindsight or experience of seeing them under perform so blatantly as we did over the course of last season, but even the dumbest or most patient manager must surely realise it by now.

And why he seems to make the same stupid calls as the last incumbent, ie starting with no proper wingers and only bringing them on when removing their intended target, is beyond me.

Yes the board /owners have a big part to play in this debarkle , but S Mc was interviewed by them and should have interviewed them after all you don't buy a 2nd hand car without looking at it
                Meaning he knew the state of play or should have , so blaming a obviously shortage of players is a bit much maybe he should have delayed his decision to become manager untill a commitment to sign players was in place

Comment

Originally posted by superhoops73 View Post
                  Sack Ferdinand for sure as he is one useless director of football.I would give McClaren 3 or 4 more games then if results and performances don’t improve show him the door too
                  At that rate that could be 21or 24 plssed away given the position we are in with january's transfer embargo realistically we need to be a good 20 points Clear of the twenty first team , no it's got be S Mc gone asap

Comment

Working...
                  X