I've changed my mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Silly post. Young manager has to start somewhere. You don't think winning promotion to L1 in his second season is an achievement? Of course it bloody is. Who do you want then? Realistically? Exactly.

Being selective. Also took them down twice.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Ainsworth has been in charge of WW since 2012.
      My mistake - heat of the moment. I don't think it's about Ainsworth being a former QPR player being the main reason for wanting him, it's because I think we need someone of his ilk - ie. good man manager, young, intelligent, passionate, knows the territory - to work within the constraints and take the team forward. However, I agree maybe it's too toxic for him right now. People on LFW are suggesting McCarthy out of pure pragmatism. Guess that's the route we might have to take. McClaren can't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

My mistake - heat of the moment. I don't think it's about Ainsworth being a former QPR player being the main reason for wanting him, it's because I think we need someone of his ilk - ie. good man manager, young, intelligent, passionate, knows the territory - to work within the constraints and take the team forward. However, I agree maybe it's too toxic for him right now. People on LFW are suggesting McCarthy out of pure pragmatism. Guess that's the route we might have to take. McClaren can't do it.
        Absolutely no point throwing another manager into this.

The whole structure at the club needs changing first.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

sorry to say but watching his post match the way he was talking about lesley and the name dropping like they are all great mates you are in for a long season, he is reigned to giving these post match interviews and freely admits in the fact that he has no input into getting players or targetting the players he would like in.

As a social experiment in trying to change your club they have ucked up and you as fans are now suffering this Mclaren will walk away you can see it in his face after only 4 games he is beaten and in all honesty i cant see your board shelling out for a reconised manager to come in but continue with this experiment they are commited to do you need DOF and your scouting regime has hardly set the world alight.
          Your chairman needs to throw caution to the wind and revert back to running the club as a traditional club with manager input into players required and backing them, but sadly i cannot see this happening and believe with only 4 games gone your season may well be over, but is to early to say that but looking at your run in for the next few games can only see reading where you can get anyting.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Clint hill is written all ove this job.

Needs someone with bolox.

Come save us clint.
            But you endorsed Steve McClaren Hits.
            Forgotten that already?

Comment

Absolutely no point throwing another manager into this.

The whole structure at the club needs changing first.
              Is of course the right answer. See also #29 above.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                The problem is that Amit's hands are tied. He can't start on the new broom thing thats desperately needed because the Ruben / Air Asia cartel still have control. They can not be forced out without a takeover, and the Mittal family aren't interested. No one wants in. Amit is just a mouthpiece for the Ruben cartel.

Amit knows that in a sane world Les & Hoos would have to go, the former because he isn't up to the job and Hoos because he's an old skool rubber stamp merchant who lacks the vision to be a decent club CEO. These two bear heavy responsibility for the current crisis.

SMac is a good coach but a hopeless manager. None of these people will loose their jobs because Amit does not have real power.

Literally for years I've been wanting the Air Asia cartel out of our club, but unless people protest nothing will change. Said that before too. Maybe that should happen at the next home game.
                So, exactly why has Amit taken on a hopeless task at this time?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

But you endorsed Steve McClaren Hits.
                  Forgotten that already?
                  I have and none of this mess is down to him.
                  If he had the players, we would be top 10.
                  I did not think for one moment when he was hired that the club would not invest.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Either buying uncle time or
                    Looking to buy the club.

I think it's the former though

Comment

Whatever the reason, it isn't because the Mittal's are increasing their stake. And that means the Air Asia cartel are still calling the shots.

I'm afraid he may simply be fronting what is essentially their show. I have no idea what his personal motivation is, and without financial control that is kind of irrelevant.

One day everyone will realise that nothing can change until the current controlling regime are ousted.

Comment

Either buying uncle time or
                        Looking to buy the club.

I think it's the former though
                        Buying Uncle time? For what? Amit has a reputation at stake why risk it solely to save Uncle?

Comment

Hal. Very hard to believe that some of our fans still back Fernandes.

Comment

Because of the contracts for houses and offices being handed out at ooc.
                            Obviously, being an owner of a local business will be looked at more favourably by the councils when these housing contracts are given out.

Personally think Amit is in on this too.

Comment

Buying Uncle time? For what? Amit has a reputation at stake why risk it solely to save Uncle?
                              To try and apease the fans and buy time until the window closes.

The next line out of the club will be along the lines of we tried really hard but we could not meet their demands or
                              they didnt want to come here and now the window is closed we have to go with what we have..

Comment

Not backing Fernandes at all. Just saying if there is a brick wall impeding progress why would Amit take on the role? Unless he reckons he knows he can get around the wall or flatten it.

Comment

Working...
                                X