Still trying to work this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still trying to work this out

There was a headline in the London evening papers that QPR fans were unhappy with Flavio Briatore, quoting a fan from one of our 101 associations saying that our fans hate Flavio's guts and how he handled the Sousa deal.

Just one question: if you were running a business and found that a senior employee told someone confidential information and then that was leaked onto the internet in on-the-record format, would you:

a) Give him a pay rise?

b) Caution him against doing that again and censor him from talking to the fans?

c) Suspend him for the rest of the season

d) Fire him

Unfortunately, I'd rather go for C or D. What do you think?

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
    There was a headline in the London evening papers that QPR fans were unhappy with Flavio Briatore, quoting a fan from one of our 101 associations saying that our fans hate Flavio's guts and how he handled the Sousa deal.

Just one question: if you were running a business and found that a senior employee told someone confidential information and then that was leaked onto the internet in on-the-record format, would you:

a) Give him a pay rise?

b) Caution him against doing that again and censor him from talking to the fans?

d) Fire him

I'm a QPR fan.....I don't hate him.....I'm very thankful for how he saved the club from going under.

Comment

well said

Comment

Flavio probably just used that incident as an excuse to "terminate" his contract. If he had just sacked him then he would have to pay up his contract. By claiming a breach of sensitive and confidential information, he may not have to pay Sousa compensation. ?

Comment

a)

Comment

Alex,

Unfortunately you get people talking for the majority, when in reality they are only in touch with their own opinion.

Fans that booed were in a minority

The protest never happened

and most are grateful on what Flavio has done, main problem is the cost involved watching the club
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post

a) Give him a pay rise?

d) Fire him

but if its a sporting director it will be a

Comment

Working...
              X