QPR v Bristol City Suicide Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR v Bristol City Suicide Thread

Come on boys. Give us a win don’t care how nasty, boring or s hit stenched it is just give us three points.

No loans in, same players to pick from, Hall still not fit, Schteve to pick same midfield 3 and play 1 up front with no width, even if Brizzle are a nothing side in this league I can still see them doing us by 3 or 4. We are in dire trouble and STILL the strength of the squad hasn't been addressed!

Comment

What a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
        Schteve to pick same midfield 3 and play 1 up front with no width
        Would be genuinely shocked if he does that again.

Comment

And our joint top goal scorer Lynch out and starting his Xmas break early.

Comment

Well here's an opinion..........can't dismiss it out of hand
            OPINION

THE BRUTAL ACTION QPR MUST TAKE IN ORDER TO RESCUE AN ALREADY FAILING SEASON

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/th...ailing-season/

Comment

Another defeat to increase the gloom 0-2

Comment

Id take a point for a bit of confidence. Id be tempted to give Charlie Owens a run out seen him a couple of times he got a bit about him.

Comment

Plenty of media reports saying lose tonight and McClaren will be sacked.
                  Personally would rather the dof gone.
                  Has Amit got the power and balls to get rid of the smiling idiot?
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'm not so sure this is the dof's doing. I think this is all Tony's again

Comment

can see us getting something , bristol haven't got the quality of rodriguez , gayle and phillips so our poor defence will have a easier night , surely they must want to put in a performance after shipping 7

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                        Schteve to pick same midfield 3 and play 1 up front with no width,
                        I was shocked that he set us up like that iin the first place, doesn't suit our few strengths and is easy for defenders to read.

If he does it again and we loose, there's no point in delaying, he should be sacked. We've seen what happens when managers take half a season to get the set up right and this time we don't have the same player strengths.

Like I said two - or was it three - years ago, I wouldn't have Les running the local filling station. Lovely bloke, shambles DoF.

Comment

Think we'll pick up our first point tonight.

A rather boring, dull but important 0-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Plenty of media reports saying lose tonight and McClaren will be sacked.
                            Personally would rather the dof gone.
                            Has Amit got the power and balls to get rid of the smiling idiot?
                            Can't argue Hits
                            I find it so sad seeing a man who was my absolute hero, even after he left getting slagged off.
                            But he has overseen this disaster. Imo we should've signed Defoe just before 'arry walked, (or was that limped?)
                            Could've inserted a clause i'm sure no footballer would mind being freed to negotiate a new contract, but no we, or more precisely he, just said we'll go down again.
                            Now this, absolute #### storm. The manager must be allowed to pick the players he wants in his squad, it's fundamental, it has to be.
                            Very very sad QPR fan me, my team once loved by many opposing fans unless we played em is now a laughing stock.
                            People even now talk about how "they once had great team" bit like the way people used to talk of say Wrexham or Orient, Grimsby , Swindon, Port Vale etc :(

Comment

Is our youngster Giles Phillips 1st team.material? He is CB by trade.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X