Talk sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk sport

QPR focus right now - Simon Jordan speaking a lot of sense. Has abliterated our owners saying they have no idea how to run a club.

Called McClaren a busted flush and said most chairman’s wouldn’t touch him or even consider him for the role needed a QPR.

Very good discussion happening now. Maybe someone could post a link to a podcast as I wouldn’t have a clue.

As I said to my mate yesterday I bet not one football supporter in this land thought to themselves “that’s a good appointment “ when we gave mclaren the job, not one.
    Fernandes sgain making a ####in huge misjudgment

Comment

Wise words from the man who took Palace into administration. Ah, the power of hindsight.

Comment

I’d have him running us now over TF any day of the week

Comment

I'd take the clown from McDonalds overTF at least we could get a happy meal at games

Comment

None of us on this board could have done a worse job in 3.5 years of him owning the club as he did. Absolute joke as a chairman and should never pass a fit and proper person test again.

Comment

I often thought best person TF could have got into run the club is someone like Jordon who has had fingers burnt but has learnt from it and now knows game inside out.

Comment

Talksport did they get Goughie and Freddie in to comment to and give some wise cracks?

Comment

To be fair it’s been a really considered response from Simon who openly admits he made various mistakes when at Palaca.

Tony Incenzo also phoned in and put across a good perspective as a fan.

The only one one who was a bit of d*** was Gordon Strachan who questioned the credentials of our famous number 10’s and general bending as a club.

Comment

jordan is a friend of a friend , been in his company once he was alrite , talks a lot of sense and tells it as it is .

Comment

Only man in football who backed us during the Faurlin case unlike that ####er Keys and that ###### from the Sun Shaun Custis.

Comment

Whatever anyone thinks about his record, every time I've heard him talk about the game he's been spot on.

When SMac was touted as gaffer, plenty of people warned that we'd need a decent defence coach because his record in that area is poor. QED, again.

The most shocking thing though is that he's made the same mistake as Ollie - inability to set up according to playing strength. Tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                          I'd take the clown from McDonalds overTF at least we could get a happy meal at games
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/talkSPORT...05825673179136

Well bloody said sir.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

100% accurate. Like the man as he backed us in the faurlin case and I am sure he is giving it to him over his handling of his mate Warnock

Comment

Working...
                              X