No announcement yet.

Amit / Mittals takeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His involvement seems a bit questionable as why is he propping us up like we are lead to believe and then let Amit take over as chairman.

Comment

Imo the outlay to reward or return of investment so far off with the players required to get to the pl to fill it. We look more like to need to be promoted twice to get there at present

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Shown massive interest has Ruben.
        In my opinion, and I already said it in the past, Ruben is not interested in QPR. He rarely mentions the club, always posting about the American team of his and about Malaysia politics. For Amit to get back as Chairman gives a strong message of intent. I pray this will happen as the Mittals are no fools and can do the business as it should be. As Amit once said when asked about QPR......the R's are not for making a profit out of it, its a passion. Amit, and I assume his father in law, do care about the R's.

Comment

Just words Martin actions are what count

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Have you ever considered a career in Marketing?
            Why thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Apologies for stating the obvious but what is Amit Bhatia gaining from becoming chairman?

With just 3% shares I'd say absolutely nothing which makes me think a possible takeover is on the cards.

Why on on earth would he take on a role just for the title of chairman? If anything it's a poison chalice.

I have a sneaky feeling this is the start of a change of ownership. OOC not appearing to be viable, new stadium not happening and to expensive for already financially damaged Fernandes and Warren Farm dogged with issues. I think the current regime have had their fill and are preparing their exit.

Amit and the Mittals are what a lot of us wanted over Fernandes so personally I hope this happens.

Yes it will still take a long time to turn things around but I'd feel a lot happier with AB at the helm over this bungling idiot we currently have steering the ship into oblivion.

Opinions?
              I hope this happens as we need to get back to basics.
              We need to establish a sound foundation on the pitch before big ideas of training grounds and new stadiums.

Presumably the Mittals will steady the ship with sound business sense and a feasible plan and strategy,unlike Tf
              who wanted it all in a hurry.

We all know it will take time but this may be the best outcome for the club long term and the supporters

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Just words Martin actions are what count
                Takes time. I am sure such a sale is not like entering a shop and buy goods from the shelf!

Comment

I am in agreement - it does not make sense that Amit becomes chairman unless he and the Mittals have agreed with Ruben to increase their ownership. Tony's share is insignificant, and they might already have agreed to take it over, but I believe there is a plan involving transfer of a substantial stake from Ruben to Amit/Mittal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

I hope this happens as we need to get back to basics.
                    We need to establish a sound foundation on the pitch before big ideas of training grounds and new stadiums.

Presumably the Mittals will steady the ship with sound business sense and a feasible plan and strategy,unlike Tf
                    who wanted it all in a hurry.

We all know it will take time but this may be the best outcome for the club long term and the supporters
                    Bill, would love the Mittals to take over but the training ground and a new stadium are fundamental to the sustainability and viability of the future of the club

Comment

I do believe something is brewing here , no way would Amit come in as TF puppet what I can gather Amit a very successful business man himself so being TF mouthpiece would damage his reputation a hell of a lot and I’m sure he would give TF and big fat na your alright unless something was happening, my guess it will be done very quietly TF and Ruben simply slip away and Amit and co carry on

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post

Bill, would love the Mittals to take over but the training ground and a new stadium are fundamental to the sustainability and viability of the future of the club
                        yes i agree but first things first secure the future of the club and the team going forward.

When that is achived that is when the next phase of new ground training ground etc.

Having said that if the Mittals do become the owners they
                        may identify a site for any new ground outside w12 how do you think taht would go down

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                          Ibut I believe there is a plan involving transfer of a substantial stake from Ruben to Amit/Mittal.
                          Hope you're right, but in reality the Mittal stake in QPR holdings has been reduced.

A more realistic interpretation would be that Amit is just doing a front man job for the Ruben show.

Comment

Said it on a few threads now .it doesn’t matter anymore who our owner is. We could have a chairman who’s willing to spend 100 bil . Fact is there not allowed. We’re a small club with no revenue. So just have to survive and sell our players for kidney beans. FFP dictates we’re not allowed to compete anymore . The dreams over we had our chance twice in prem . The board are getting what they deserve now . And that’s league 1 next year . It’s the fans that have to suffer it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                              Said it on a few threads now .it doesn’t matter anymore who our owner is. We could have a chairman who’s willing to spend 100 bil . Fact is there not allowed. We’re a small club with no revenue. So just have to survive and sell our players for kidney beans. FFP dictates we’re not allowed to compete anymore . The dreams over we had our chance twice in prem . The board are getting what they deserve now . And that’s league 1 next year . It’s the fans that have to suffer it.
                              One minute Aston Villa were skint and New owners come in and FFP is forgotten about and player sales cancelled.....?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                If they was going to take over,would of done it when the dwarf sold and I don't mean gregor
                                Tango & Cash didn't want to sell to the Mittals if you watch the 4 year plan you'll see that they (Mittals) had agreed to buy a controlling stake from them, only for them to change their mind and sell it to Fernandes instead, you'll see Amit saying he doesn't know why they changed their mind when it was agreed, obviously they didn't want to sell to Mittalls because they already owned 35% at that time so they probably would've bought another 20% to take control where as if they sold it to TF they would be selling all 51% of their controlling stake in the club, Remember they wanted out.So this seems more viable why they didn't sell to the Mittals and they wanted to sell all their shares

Comment

Working...
                                X