Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The day after

Can't change yesterday so what's next?
    My personal view is give the club a chance to get a win on Tuesday and get a couple of loans in by the end of the week. Easier said than done but ranting from the off on Tuesday won't do anything.
    Wasn't there yesterday but watched quest show this morning, jesus wept, leinster was awful, I was at Preston and posted on here saying he did OK but was slow, any slower yesterday and he would have still been in London at KO.
    Big game for him Tuesday.
    Cannot emphasise enough how big I think Tuesday night is for our club.

Next two home games are big. Need minimum of three/four points

Comment

We need more than a couple Lofty imo. I was excited for this season after the way we ended last with our youngsters
      But now we have too many and not enough leaders or the manager is asking too much from them.
      This happens another couple of times we will destroy their confidence.
      We need gk 2 CB's 2 strikers and maybe a def cmf a big 'orrible leader Derry esq...We were linked with Jedinak that type imo
      Put them in with the flair & enthusiasm of Eze, Smyth BOS play Pav in an attacking role we might just survive

Comment

We are ####ed all ends up and a experienced keeper has to be found to sort this defence out. Ingram is nowhere near good enough to be first choice.

Comment

Ingram is worse then I ever imagined. Never been hugely impressed but he just seems to be walking disaster. Can’t kick, cost us goal last week punching instead of catching cost us goal yesterday. He looks the part until he’s asked to actually do the job

what was his reputation at Wycombe built on

Comment

One constant has been present throughout our slump these past 3 years.
            ​​​​​​The person who claims that he is in charge of the playing side.
            The dof.

We have tried changing players, we have tried changing managers, we have even changed chairmen.
            It only shows that they were not the problem.

It's about time that the director of farkups is given his marching orders.

Sack the gravy train.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              One constant has been present throughout our slump these past 3 years.
              ​​​​​​The person who claims that he is in charge of the playing side.
              The dof.

We have tried changing players, we have tried changing managers, we have even changed chairmen.
              It only shows that they were not the problem.

It's about time that the director of farkups is given his marching orders.

Sack the gravy train.
              bang on , what positive does he add to the club . just another huge wage packet for an excuse maker

Comment

The best return in transfers was Sterling which was set before this lot took charge. Ferdinand adds #### all to proceedings and could well have been one of the reasons Redknapp went. Look back at that time and it shows the time we accepted ending up this way as survival was possible with a competent manager at the time.

Comment

Got to say Les has got to come in for some heavy criticism. Since he’s come in we’ve got worse every season. I know we’ve got money issues but so do so many other clubs. Starting the season with this squad and thinking we’ll progress (his reason why Holloway got the tin tac) he’s either really thick or just lieing to everyone

Comment

We are bang in trouble due to the the idiots who run this club and to find any faith in the thought that they know what they are doing to rectify this situation we find ourselves in is hard to come by.

However, in regards to McClaren I would give him the next two to three games based on the fact they are against direct opposition we need to compete with.

If he loses them then I think the club need to react and realise that he is a coach and not a manager which everyone warned about. The last thing we need is to react 10-15 games into the season.

If the likes of Birmingham, Bristol and Wigan beat us or we pick up 1or 2 points then let’s get someone in ASAP and give them 38/39 games to at least try and turn things around.

My biggest issue that I have right now is the loan market. I think it’s clear to see as others have pointed out we need at least 4/5 signings including 1 x gk, 1 x cb, arguably a cm and 2 x strikers.

With our finacial restrictions and plight of the club I worry how we will attract the right calibre of player to help us stay up.

unfenuinely think come the end of Aug we will know if we have a chance in the league under McClaren.

Comment

Maids. The fact we have not loaned anyone yet speaks volumes considering we all knew that a mobile centre forward was a must and that is before you look at the keeper and defence. Make no mistake this has been a long time coming and that is the sad part.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        We are bang in trouble due to the the idiots who run this club and to find any faith in the thought that they know what they are doing to rectify this situation we find ourselves in is hard to come by.

However, in regards to McClaren I would give him the next two to three games based on the fact they are against direct opposition we need to compete with.

If he loses them then I think the club need to react and realise that he is a coach and not a manager which everyone warned about. The last thing we need is to react 10-15 games into the season.

If the likes of Birmingham, Bristol and Wigan beat us or we pick up 1or 2 points then let’s get someone in ASAP and give them 38/39 games to at least try and turn things around.

My biggest issue that I have right now is the loan market. I think it’s clear to see as others have pointed out we need at least 4/5 signings including 1 x gk, 1 x cb, arguably a cm and 2 x strikers.

With our finacial restrictions and plight of the club I worry how we will attract the right calibre of player to help us stay up.

unfenuinely think come the end of Aug we will know if we have a chance in the league under McClaren.
                        Your right about the players required , you say we need early change of manager if things don't improve , but I doubt there will be many takers who worth giving the job to would want this mess on their CV , reading these posters JFH was our level Ollie only got the job because no else wanted it S Mc was in the last chance saloon needless to say Ramsey was out of his depth got the job being a buddy of Les , so can we afford to jump and sack what we've got ??

Comment

Manager makes no difference it is the whole set up that is wrong and the constant PR ###### from our ex chairman that has created this and could see the end of QPR FC as we know it. Our problems go much deeper than any of us know or think.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Manager makes no difference it is the whole set up that is wrong and the constant PR ###### from our ex chairman that has created this and could see the end of QPR FC as we know it. Our problems go much deeper than any of us know or think.
                            Agreed.

When uncle was first turned down at Norwich, then west ham, he was desperate to find a football club as to advertise his airasia.

Now I think it's more a case of using us in his quest for a land grab, old oak, scrubs etc.
                            I do not buy into his bolox how he is doing it all for the club.
                            Him and his shady pals are in this for something more rewarding than just a poxy football club.

Norwich and spam saw through him, but we fell hook line and sinker.
                            Amit as chairman is just buying bungle more time.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hits. Read up on the West Ham situation and those two refused to trade with him which says it all. Sorry but wearing a blue and white while buying a few faces a pint is a load of #### and no chairman should be doing that.

Comment

Working...
                              X