Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Lynch is not on £40,000 a week probably
    You think Ned was? He was - from what I've heard - on just under 30k after renegotiation. Still higher than everyone else and above our standard max, but by no means extremely overvalued with what he offered. Pace, power, leadership and consistency. Lack of injuries in general. I'd have him back in a heartbeat, class enough at this level and a good back up if we do ever manage to go up while he's still active.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nasser. Ned did a job but he will be drawing a pension rhe next time we go up.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Nasser. Ned did a job but he will be drawing a pension rhe next time we go up.
        Bloke's 31, more than enough time to get involved.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I meanr it will take us a generation to sort the club out. We are in more trouble than the fans realise.

Comment

I meanr it will take us a generation to sort the club out. We are in more trouble than the fans realise.
            Right now, only one player in our current back 5 has been in the side before this season on a regular basis. I think once Furlong gets back into the side and we sort out either a new loan cb or getting Hall back in, we may actually be a bit better off. Maybe replace Ingram with Lumley more often than not. We've shifted our attacking focal point from Freeman to Eze over the course of the summer and it's very clear even with both of them being in the team that Eze is the main man right now and everyone is playing off him.

Nothing we are doing now is historically common for us and it will take time to get used to it. We have a new manager, new mindset at the club, new chairman, new backline, new everything. We'll figure it out, but we have to get behind the team rn.

Comment

Heard the very same yesterday from a trusted friend who is connected at the heart of the club.

Worrying times.
              Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 20-08-2018, 05:43 AM.

Comment

We are in serious financial trouble and Fernandes has overseen and created it all. A few years ago we were being labelled The Next Portsmouth and it was rubbished well that looks a lot more accurate that everyone thought and was led to believe at the time. 7 years to get us here and it will take a generation to fix it.

Comment

If Ned was such a fantastic player why has nobody signed him? Even Robinson found somewhere.

Comment

The power of Twitter and a speculative journalist.

Comment

Lynch, Baptise all worse than the chief , I understand that Ned is unattached at the moment, make him an offer? I think the problem was that he was on such big dosh that we needed to brake that cycle of paying big money so make him an offer and lets see, he's better than what we have at the moment

Comment

Ned has been on the end of a thumping too and he would make zero difference. We all know of his limitations. The problem is not bringing in any players not letting the ordinary overpaid ones go
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                        X