Hey, Ned knockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Ned knockers

How does Lynch get away with it on this board? Just as many mistakes.......

Without the pace to recover

I think we've been here before, two slow CB's, thought we'd learnt it doesn't work

Would have Ned back tomorrow

Comment

Me too.

Comment

ned was on big wedge , lynch on a lot less ... if ned would come back on relative wages then why not

Comment

Lynch is awful and bottled it in my opinion yesterday. Never fancied it and got one of those Lynch injury’s so he never had to play

Were seeing just how big an influence Ned was now so few will be having there eyes opened up. Not your terry butcher captain but he was our leader and influencer on the pitch and we don’t have that no more. Not seen one player get in refs ear this season when he was after them all the time.

Lynch as you say gets free pass on this board when he’s worst defender at the club. Look at him losing ball half way line for first pen then falling over like bambi trying to get back. I would rather play a traffic cone at CB then this k ant

Comment

lynch has on recovery or pace , whats worse is he thinks he's a better player than is

Comment

Ned is a loss for sure but did anyone on here ever say Lynch was good? Think Baptiste is a little under rated.

Comment

Willow Lynch rarely gets beaten up on this board the way others have been when he’s arguably one of the worst players we have had season in season out since he’s been here

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Willow Lynch rarely gets beaten up on this board the way others have been when he’s arguably one of the worst players we have had season in season out since he’s been here
                  Yeah, I thought he was a good signing but apart from the odd goal is rubbish and rarely fit. Ned probably got more abuse because of how much money he was supposedly on but I doubt when he signed the extension for us he got anything like he was on originally.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    How does Lynch get away with it on this board? Just as many mistakes.......
                    I always thought he was ####

Comment

No, I dont want him back. He made to many mistakes. Hall is better.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        No, I dont want him back. He made to many mistakes. Hall is better.
                        He also never plays!!!! Not better to have a good player that plays consistently then a great player that plays sporadically

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

He also never plays!!!! Not better to have a good player that plays consistently then a great player that plays sporadically
                          IOW, we need to get a new CB in as soon as possible and, Ned was sold because he was earning too much..
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

IOW, we need to get a new CB in as soon as possible and, Ned was sold because he was earning too much..
                            Smithies, Robinson and Onuoha - 3 of our most imortant and better players last season...1 on the bench in the Prem not playing, 1 on the bench in our league not playing and the other that can't even find a club to play at! What does that say about the rest of the squad at the club??

We could do with ALL of them back with us right now!

Comment

Ned is still a good player for mid table champ team. I’d have him back in a heart beat and the club imo should be speaking to him.

Comment

Working...
                              X