Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone who still thinks we're not in a relegation scrap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the next to will tell us how this season is going to go , this lot need to put in a performance in both games . not to be able to shut up shop at 4-1 is shocking , giving up in our colours is unacceptable if they do it again on tuesday the crowd will turn on them

Comment

Agreed next 2 games will tell us everything about this season. I think perhaps this result came at the right time, so we have a further chance to address it with loans but my fear is who will want to come now?

Comment

Last season we had a fantastic start ,Holloway brought in 4-5 new players (free transfers and cheap) and we won 3 of our first 5 games and were in 3rd position at this stage I think,and there was a feel good factor.
        the big difference now is we have just been hammered and humiliated, this coming after losing our 2 previous league games,only one player brought in during the window,smithies sold and the opposite to a feel good factor here at the club.
        already we up against it after our terrible start,morale will be poor and still no sign of the loan players we so badly need if we are to have a chance of surviving relegation.
        the omens aren't good,very hard at this moment to see us having a good season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Last season we had a fantastic start ,Holloway brought in 4-5 new players (free transfers and cheap) and we won 3 of our first 5 games and were in 3rd position at this stage I think,and there was a feel good factor.
          the big difference now is we have just been hammered and humiliated, this coming after losing our 2 previous league games,only one player brought in during the window,smithies sold and the opposite to a feel good factor here at the club.
          already we up against it after our terrible start,morale will be poor and still no sign of the loan players we so badly need if we are to have a chance of surviving relegation.
          the omens aren't good,very hard at this moment to see us having a good season.
          My worry right now is how do we attract the right type of players to the club on loan.
          Will the players we were linked with start to ha e second thoughts about joining a club that looks like it’s in absolute turmoil.

Comment

An indirect result of FFP is that in reducing our wage bill we're offering lower wages which is making us less attractive than many others

We're also a farking basket case of a club right now which isn't attractive

In the Prem, players were happy to sign for a basket case club if the wages we paid were worth it - not now

Comment

One win and we'll be just shy of mid table.
              Let's see who we bring in during August before we get too concerned. The result yesterday may mean we bring in more players than we had planned, so that thrashing may work in our favour.

Comment

Oh well
                cant wait for this season to finish
                so we can start afresh for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  S Mc saying he was shocked and doesn't know what happened is reason to be concerned never mind about the state of the squad
                  Dogs, I make him right on this. Was there and at half time there was a positive vibe amongst the fans, no way saw the capitulation coming but became very clear after conceding goals 2 & 3 through schoolboy defending. I know West was there, perhaps he got same impression

Comment

Was also there when we lost by 6 to the fools in 2011 under Warnock

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post

Dogs, I make him right on this. Was there and at half time there was a positive vibe amongst the fans, no way saw the capitulation coming but became very clear after conceding goals 2 & 3 through schoolboy defending. I know West was there, perhaps he got same impression
                      Art don't take this as sarcasm but because we never saw it coming that makes it all right then !! Obviously their manager saw a change of plan was needed at h/t

Comment

We were relegation material the day we lost Smithies and replaced with Ingram. 10 points at least a season he saved us and there were people who thought Ingram would be a good replacement

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Art don't take this as sarcasm but because we never saw it coming that makes it all right then !! Obviously their manager saw a change of plan was needed at h/t
                          No doesn’t make it right at all, biggest problem was the comical defending for all 6 second half goals. Don’t see how you plan for that personally

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                            Oh well
                            cant wait for this season to finish
                            so we can start afresh for next season.
                            They will be starting the early bird season tickets next month to help give steve the transfer funds
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                              One win and we'll be just shy of mid table.
                              Let's see who we bring in during August before we get too concerned. The result yesterday may mean we bring in more players than we had planned, so that thrashing may work in our favour.
                              This is the spirit!! What else can we do - The club has got to react now.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                You can't be in a relegation scrap after 3 games. Still impossible to predict where we'll be at the end of the season. Long, long time to go. Plenty of teams have started this badly and gone on to do well, some have even reached the play-offs after dreadful starts. McClaren is getting to know his squad. I wouldn't panic just yet.
                                Your right,we aren't in a relegation scrap right now,impossible to be after just games,even after losing 7-1......but what most are saying is that it is blatantly clear that we WILL be involved in the relegation scrap. It is possible we could bounce back and have a great season,likewise it's possible Fulham could win the premiership, possible but extremely unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                                X