Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone who still thinks we're not in a relegation scrap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone who still thinks we're not in a relegation scrap?

Surely even the happy clappers can't deny the #### we are in. Been obvious to anyone who attends regularly especially those who travel away. Dreadful .

we are in crap as it stands but i dont think we'll be relegated still or at least i hope not. a couple of decent signings will see us over the line.

still, this is the joys of being a modern qpr fan. i first supported us in 2003 when i was 10 but we've had worse times lets be honest, signing bosingwa and park was worse than now. id rather be relegated than go throufh that again

Comment

As a club most seasons we are in a relegation scrap.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Corbs it's not looking good mate
        Need more than a couple of signings
        About 5 roughly
        Fans will stop going...No Atmosphere...Team not good enough
        I really can't cope with us being relegated again mate
        Its a really serious situation
        Ferdinand needs to take some responsibility as we as Tony
        Total Shambles if your a happy clapper or a negative nancy.
        Very Worried .

Comment

Up early Gt for a Sunday

Comment

work 6.7 days a week,the joy of self employed

Comment

We ha e been in relegation battle last three seasons or amongst the teams looking over their shoulders. Win Tuesday and we’re likley go middle table.

It’s early days but Tuesday already has the feeling of a vital game!!! Need to chalk up a win or at the very least get point on the board and follow it up with win on Saturday.

Comment

Gt if your that committed to work maybe you could play for the team mate
                We need committed people at present get down the club and put yourself forward in Lynchs position

Comment

cant get the time off lol

Comment

You can't be in a relegation scrap after 3 games. Still impossible to predict where we'll be at the end of the season. Long, long time to go. Plenty of teams have started this badly and gone on to do well, some have even reached the play-offs after dreadful starts. McClaren is getting to know his squad. I wouldn't panic just yet.

Comment

Should still be good to play offs but getting bit concerned about chances of automatic promotion.

Comment

With the team we have right now including Steve in charge as manager then we are in a releagation scrap and in my opinion we would finish in the bottom 3.

As others have said we are about 5 players short of being ok - if by some miracle the following happened then I think we could actually not only turn the season around but potentially finish in a similar position as last year -
                        routledge, Hemed, Wells, Fulham keeper and a cb all come in - however yesterday’s captulation is hardly gong to help attract this lot.
                        Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 19-08-2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

I'm sure the realisation has hit home for many now although that's not something to be happy about in a told you so way. The warning signs were there.

Comment

S Mc saying he was shocked and doesn't know what happened is reason to be concerned never mind about the state of the squad

Comment

Let's have this conversation again next Saturday after Wigan. If we lose the next two we're in trouble, if we win then things will look very different. It's still early door so if we're going to have a blip this is the time, plus there's got to be three worst teams!

Comment

Working...
                              X