No announcement yet.

Changes for Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens if Bristol knock 3 or 4 past lumley?

That's both of our keepers mentally farked.

Need to go out and spend everything we have on the Fulham keeper and a striker.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Lumley
      Baptiste BFG Lynch Bidwell
      Scowen Luongo
      Wsolek Eze Freeman
      Smith

Comment

I'll bring my boots, just in case!

Comment

Doc Smith is part of the problem he can not be plan A. He’s big lump but he’s immobile, can’t hold ball up and can’t flick ball on!!! He’s significant part of the problem as we struggle apply pressure to opposition as he can’t hold ball and release pressure

while Smith is a starter we will stand still in my opinion. how many other clubs in prem or championship do you see playing with player like him???? Next to no one as he’s for a particular type of play. He suited Ollie as he liked playing long ball/direct.

A genuine honest player but his presence killed us last year and it’s killing us now

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Doc Smith is part of the problem he can not be plan A. He’s big lump but he’s immobile, can’t hold ball up and can’t flick ball on!!! He’s significant part of the problem as we struggle apply pressure to opposition as he can’t hold ball and release pressure

while Smith is a starter we will stand still in my opinion. how many other clubs in prem or championship do you see playing with player like him???? Next to no one as he’s for a particular type of play. He suited Ollie as he liked playing long ball/direct.

A genuine honest player but his presence killed us last year and it’s killing us now
            I understand what you mean but on the other hand I think our attack game has been decent on the left side, Bidwell putting in good crosses. Our right side has been the problem as Kakay etc can't get the ball in the box. Perhaps Wzolek could make a difference there. That's why would like to see if that could work.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Whats killing us this year is what did for us last year.

Set up unsuited to squad, and you know exactly what I mean, no point in repeating it again.

I feel sorry for Smith becuase he's being asked to do something he which he is simply not equipped for.

Comment

Not sure what the answer is as the squad is looking rather weak, but Lumley has to play, Rangel is nowhere near fit to play, so if Kakay is to be dropped then Baptiste can replace him. Hall in for Lynch Wzsolek has to play on the right wing and for me Sylla must also start with Smith coming on as a sub.

one of Scowen Cousins or Luongo need to be dropped.

Perhaps

Lumley

Kakay - Leistner - Hall - Bidwell (there is no alterantive)

Wzsolek - Cousins - Scowen - (Freeman, although BOS if he can cross the ball, Smyth or even Washington as a winger can replace him)

Sylla - Eze

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  Lumley
                  Baptiste BFG Lynch Bidwell
                  Scowen Luongo
                  Wsolek Eze Freeman
                  Smith
                  Lynch out injured according to NewsNow QPR

Comment

Lumley

Kakay Baptiste Leinester Bidwell

.....................Scowen

Wzsolek........Freeman...........BOS

........................Eze

........................Smith

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post

Lynch out injured according to NewsNow QPR
                      Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells.......nearly Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                      X