Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positives of today

Believe it or not there were some from first 45mins

First half we looked a decent side and competitive. We kept the ball nicely and got out of some tight situations passing it about

When we went forward we looked bright, but all too often Freeman was the man on the ball when the hall needed to go in which meant it never as he needs that extra step over, shocking player

Kakay was good on the right, especially going forwards, with little or no back up in front of him. Cousins looked lively and got about the pitch

We have also today identified two or three players who simply should not be playing as they kill us. Ingram has to be dropped, Scowen can’t play the pick and and create role, big Smith should be benched and as soon as we have alternative Lynch should be dropped

Then the second half happened. We have also learnt this side lacks character to cave like that so need a big dominant characters added who won’t let heard drop when under the kosh

Thanks West. I think the other positive is that this happened in mid August and not mid September. We have less than 2 weeks to sort out some decent loan players. I’d be tempted to drop 2 of the 3 midfielders (Luongo, Scowen and Freeman).......time for a change. I think we can have 5 loans, so centre back, striker and one or 2 midfielders.

Comment

I saw enough first half to think there is a decent side there but my god they lack experience and are mentally fragile

Comment

Problem is you can look a good side but get relegated pretty quickly. Need results and to be honest club needs a lift. I know I go on about it but I really think getting old Adel back on loan would at least give us something.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          Problem is you can look a good side but get relegated pretty quickly. Need results and to be honest club needs a lift. I know I go on about it but I really think getting old Adel back on loan would at least give us something.
          I loved Adel but he has wasted his talent unfortunately and has shown nothing to suggest he would recapture his old form.

Comment

Freeman and Adel doing stepovers. Think I would last about five mins before walking out in frustration

Comment

Cousins was quite good today so why not use him as a box to box player, even though it will mean that we have to change formation?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Maybe if we can come to some kind of arrangement with the league to only play one half in every game we play from now on,then we might be ok

Comment

A very good idea, Rebel R`s.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

The reporter said similar that we were ok first 45 but abysmal second

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      The reporter said similar that we were ok first 45 but abysmal second
                      Got to worry dave how such a solid first half can nose dive after conceding a goal. Heads never dropped they disappeared that said first half was positive and at half time was chuffed

Comment

Noticed it last week after Sheff Utd scored not one player was geeing the rest up. No leaders in the squad.

Comment

Tbf Westy Mac did look totally shocked, and yes I am angry and hurt at having to look
                          at that scoreline on ssn and he ain't my favourite man at the moment but you have to say
                          it was a blitz of mistakes and total unprofessionalism, we need the board to back the manager.
                          But the new hurdle is, who will want to join us?
                          We, I mean me, I must remember it's only 3 games in, it can be fixed

Comment

Yep agree Dave talk about creating our own problems. Amateurish

Comment

Nice post westie....unfortunately dua lipa looks the part but sings like a constipated turtle
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X