Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you take it out on the missus or the dog after a result like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you take it out on the missus or the dog after a result like this?

No facto rod of wonder for her tonight
    Starts
    17-08-2018
    Ends
    18-08-2018
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

TV was slung out the window once Sky Sports showed our game. Going to have to listen to the boxing on the radio.

Comment

Mrsfactomondo nonchalantly said...' why dont you just support soneone else'....yee gods woman
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The wife is taking me out for lunch to console me; kicked the dog on the way out the door.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          Mrsfactomondo nonchalantly said...' why dont you just support soneone else'....yee gods woman
          Yeah I’ve had that one. And she asked me if I could have access to the men in black red flashy light to erase my memory of the rangers forever would I use it.

Comment

Mrs Bracknell Neil ####ed off last May .. couldn’t face another year of Saturday depression/ binge drinking and lack of compassion ..

Comment

This thread could have taken a very wrong turn early on haha.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

'er indoors asked me to do some DIY after game. I probably should have responded differently. Things still frosty!

Comment

Working...
                X