No announcement yet.

Amit tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True to a point Dave. The main issue is mis management under Hughes that we never ever recovered from.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      He can start the fix by getting rid of the gravy train that is the dof, ambassador and the ceo.

Then he can look at management
      This.

Actions, not twitter accounts.

The fix has to start at the top.

Comment

I've said elsewhere that Amit is more than capable of doing both chairman and dof if he's full time just look at the 4year plan

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          I've said elsewhere that Amit is more than capable of doing both chairman and dof if he's full time just look at the 4year plan
          he won't be though. QPR is a hobby to him. He can give a certain amount of time to it but not enough to be chairman and DoF.

Comment

More capable than the jokers who have been looking after things these past few years

Comment

Only concern i have about Amit running things is he had to step down from being chairman of QPR Community trust because he was to busy so if he can’t do that role how has he got time run club

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Only concern i have about Amit running things is he had to step down from being chairman of QPR Community trust because he was to busy so if he can’t do that role how has he got time run club
                Agree. Although I’m pleased he is in the role, I’m still not sure why he accepted the position. The Mittals are not silly people, he has stepped into a position of chairman of a company of which he controls under 3% - is there plans for the Mittals to take more ownership? They have had several opportunities in the recent past to become majority shareholders. Personally cannot see TF or Ruben getting rid anytime soon as the first stage of building at OOC has started, and any buy out they would surely factor in the parcels of OOC that QPR holdings have acquired. This seems like a move to take the flack away from TF, a face to appease the fans, cannot believe Amit would put himself up unless other things are occurring in the background

Comment

Might see opportunity as win win. If we do well it’s because Amit is running things of it goes bad and TF jumps ship might get club on the cheap

im glad he’s more involved as he does come across astute and proper business man but I’m not totally convinced

Comment

Give me Amit over Fernandes any day of the week Westy

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Give me Amit over Fernandes any day of the week Westy
                      Yes 73, but my point was Amit is just a figurehead as TF & Ruben own oven 97% and therefore will still be calling the tune

Comment

Artful. Was responding to WA comment re not being convinced. As for Fernandes running it from a distance, I would not trust him to run a bath.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Artful. Was responding to WA comment re not being convinced. As for Fernandes running it from a distance, I would not trust him to run a bath.
                          Nor me but he who pays the piper!

Comment

Pays with what? The man dropped his dough a long long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post

This seems like a move to take the flack away from TF, a face to appease the fans, cannot believe Amit would put himself up unless other things are occurring in the background
                              A successful business man, financier and investor with a reputation to protect puts himself up as a face saver for TF? Doesn't work for me. There has to be something else.

Comment

Amit. We continue with our intention to add to the squad before the loan deadline.

Comment

Working...
                                X