No announcement yet.

Amit tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Amits fault, however the board either need to back mclaren or sack him, if 3 games is justified to sack him probably not however Hoos either rightly or wrongly quoted loan window is our business window get on with it. As fans we have no moral right to demand anything just live in hope things improve however with this substandard squad league 1 is harsh reality and probability of the board think otherwise I suggest they react quick if league one is acceptable carry on as normal.

Comment

Not Amit's fault at all. Every bit of blame should fall at everyones mate Tony Fernandes's feet as the man has managed to destroy every bit of hope and good feeling that was put together in 2010 to 2011. How any Rangers supporter can defend him is beyond me

Comment

Amit has right royaly been dropped into the shite by that fat useless karnt fernandes. Going to take a miracle to sort it out.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
          Amit has right royaly been dropped into the shite by that fat useless karnt fernandes. Going to take a miracle to sort it out.
          Agree he has been dropped in it

Comment

If he’s got anything about him he will go and bring someone like Mick McCarthy. Knows the league and can keep a team in the division on a shoe string budget

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              If he’s got anything about him he will go and bring someone like Mick McCarthy. Knows the league and can keep a team in the division on a shoe string budget
              Not a bad shout, not gonna be some people's cup of tea, but then losing first 3 games scoring once and letting in 10 ain't my cup of tea

Comment

With this team I even think we would struggle in league 1
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Wait til Warnock gets sacked for a 'name', he might turn us down though

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                    Do you know what I don't think Cardiff are as daft as us, and will stick with him.
                    Who better to bring you back up if relegated?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                      That isn’t as silly as it sounds ! Amit and Warnock worked well together and you never know in football !

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

And he's keeping us afloat. Without him we may not have a club to support. The finger of blame should be pointed firmly at Fernandes. If he hadn't spunked so much money up the wall, we wouldnt need Hoos to tighten the purse strings.
                        I don't think this is true. Might be something that needs a thread in itself but fundamentally, we'd have needed to spend to stay in the Prem anyway. Spending wasn't the issue, who we spent on was the issue. Unfortunately, we didn't stay up when we were in the prem but we wouldn't have been able to spend anyway because revenue is poor. Most of the big spenders at this level are recent prem relegation fodder who want to beat the system by getting up in the first season. We don't have a big stadium and that was the priority for Fernandes. Unfortunately, we couldn't get Old Oak because of CG and now we're stuck with a low revenue stadium and clubs seem to think we will sell for pennies. Regardless of the overspending in the past, we all know that if the owners could spend more, they would have. Now with FFP, they can't so the only way is infrastructure spending and that just hasn't been able to work when we're a small team in London looking to start expanding so late on.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

I don't think this is true. Might be something that needs a thread in itself but fundamentally, we'd have needed to spend to stay in the Prem anyway. Spending wasn't the issue, who we spent on was the issue. Unfortunately, we didn't stay up when we were in the prem but we wouldn't have been able to spend anyway because revenue is poor. Most of the big spenders at this level are recent prem relegation fodder who want to beat the system by getting up in the first season. We don't have a big stadium and that was the priority for Fernandes. Unfortunately, we couldn't get Old Oak because of CG and now we're stuck with a low revenue stadium and clubs seem to think we will sell for pennies. Regardless of the overspending in the past, we all know that if the owners could spend more, they would have. Now with FFP, they can't so the only way is infrastructure spending and that just hasn't been able to work when we're a small team in London looking to start expanding so late on.
                          tell that to bourmouth and huddlesfield.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

your allowed to spend 39 mil over 3 years, we have spent at a guess 3-5 mil in those 3 years.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

20 million in transfer fees in 2 years or so. And spent what??

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Fark it, thumb in mouth....
                                Foot in mouth

Comment

Working...
                                X