McClaren out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McClaren out

I would take Ollie back in a heartbeat right now. Tactically inept but is a man motivator and we need someone with fight and passion right now.

Who would sack McClaren?

I would sack the board if we could - bunch of c***s
    Keep as manager
    66.15%
    Sack
    33.85%

I was gutted to see Olly go, but we've made our bed and you can't sack a manager this early. Let's see how the loan market pans out to the end of Aug.

Comment

Les out more like it
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Les should f*** off as well. However McClaren will take us down.

Sometimes is all walks of life you know when someone can’t the do the job in any capacity and there’s no point in waiting around for the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          Les out more like it
          THIS
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Mclaren needs to retire, track record is shlt

Comment

Dof grin out
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                I would take Ollie back in a heartbeat right now. Tactically inept but is a man motivator and we need someone with fight and passion right now.

Who would sack McClaren?

I would sack the board if we could - bunch of c***s
                I think this is going to get worse under schteve a manager who i wanted tbh, but has not been backed and will not be backed
                He has to go, this is unacceptable. whether Ollie is the answer is debatable but my christ even he is attractive after this shameful debacle

Comment

The rebuild that needs to be done at this club from player recruitment right through to clearing out the board and senior management team is scary.

Comment

dof is crap, manager is crap ,bring back olly or install factomondo as manager straight away
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Someone needs to be take out and given a good kicking in front of the fans Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I think this is going to get worse under schteve a manager who i wanted tbh, but has not been backed and will not be backed
                        He has to go, this is unacceptable. whether Ollie is the answer is debatable but my christ even he is attractive after this shameful debacle
                        Ollie probably isn’t the answer but I would have him over this clown. The club said they wanted to progress and that’s why they made this move.

Yet the resources they have given Steve shows no progression what so ever. The clubs remit is to stay up which we done comfortably under Ollie last year, albeit horrendous to watch.

Why even rock that boat when the club are not willing to invest in the infrastructure needed to change the manager under the concept we want to move forward.

Comment

Bit early for the call, but I understand the sentiment.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

The arrogance of the Board to think that SM would get a better tune out of a weakened squad is unbelievable. And for our DoF to open up with 'the aim this season is to avoid relegation'. If that was the professional opinion of the Board you need an Ollie, not SM.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                              The arrogance of the Board to think that SM would get a better tune out of a weakened squad is unbelievable. And for our DoF to open up with 'the aim this season is to avoid relegation'. If that was the professional opinion of the Board you need an Ollie, not SM.
                              This

Comment

Working...
                              X