No announcement yet.

McClaren out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality of modern football - https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/steve-mcclarens-qpr-future-on-the-line-as-boMeeting with the management teamss-faces-crucial-week-at-loftus-road-a3915786.html

This report suggesting if the next two games don' generate the right results he could be gone.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Hitman34;n2480594]
      Originally posted by Shania View Post

Ole les has a great job.

Travels the world, watches football matches, smiles a lot, and is accountable for nothing.

Some job that.
      ​​
      Haha. : ) What is certainly true is that we on the whole are the last amatuers in professional footbal wordlwide when it comes to player recruitment.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        What irritates me is that we have people on here and other boards wanting us to sack McLaren and I’d say most of these were Holloway fans who were backing him during the 6 game loss run and even the 2nd one. I’m annoyed at our current league position too but as fans we’ve got to give each manager a fair crack. He’s had 3 games with a weakened squad. People talking about consistency etc.....well he’s been here 5 minutes so is probably still working things out. The issue with Holloway was that he was still working things out 40 games in. I still believe McLaren can turn it round as his record in the Championship is pretty good. Let’s get behind the lads and manager tomorrow and see where we are in 10 games.
        This!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

This!
          Have you heard of the saying people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones , you did your fair share of calling for manager Holloway's head , maybe you should go to lfw and read the Twitter
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 20-08-2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

What does that have to do with people wanting McLaren sacked?
            Jim 7_1 6_0 second half has upset a a lot of posters understandable , but prior to that I never read much about S Mc out , that's always going to happen goodness knows Holloway had enough as well as JFH !
            whats going now isn't anything to do Holloway v McLaren it's about boardroom level mishandling this Summers transfers and selling McLaren a pup

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Jim 7_1 6_0 second half has upset a a lot of posters understandable , but prior to that I never read much about S Mc out , that's always going to happen goodness knows Holloway had enough as well as JFH !
              whats going now isn't anything to do Holloway v McLaren it's about boardroom level mishandling this Summers transfers and selling McLaren a pup
              Dog - Holloway was given support at matches, same cannot be said for JFH or Ramsey.

Comment

Dog - Holloway was given support at matches, same cannot be said for JFH or Ramsey.
                Jim Jim Holloway always had the backing at matches where sit anyway , JFH and Ramsey could never convince the fans , but I get the sense you just want this to be about Holloway !! that's it Jim I'm out

Comment

• Would be sheer insanity to sack SM after 3 games. Fortunately 70% of voters in this poll can see sense!

As said before, treat the farking root cause of the problem, not the symptoms ffs.

Comment

Have you heard of the saying people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones , you did your fair share of calling for manager Holloway's head , maybe you should go to lfw and read the Twitter
                    Absolutely- yes!!!, I was all for sacking Olli, but I think we should stick with SM this time. SM for all his flaws, does just want to bring in some routine. But, If Olli had got routine in, he would most likely played them out of position. Square pegs in round holes...Of that i`m sure.

Ps. I have read the thread on LFW.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• No manager should lose 6 games on the trot whether Ollie or SM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

Absolutely- yes!!!, I was all for sacking Olli, but I think we should stick with SM this time. SM for all his flaws, does just want to bring in some routine. But, If Olli had got routine in, he would most likely played them out of position. Square pegs in round holes...Of that i`m sure.

Ps. I have read the thread on LFW.
                        FFS the poster above your post tells 70% are in favour of giving S Mc time

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          No manager should lose 6 games on the trot whether Ollie or SM.
                          And Ollie did it twice.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

And Ollie did it twice.
                            He only did it a second time to prove it wasn't a fluke first time. And don't forget that 6 game run where needed two added time goals to get home draw against Brentford.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

He only did it a second time to prove it wasn't a fluke first time. And don't forget that 6 game run where needed two added time goals to get home draw against Brentford.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

FFS the poster above your post tells 70% are in favour of giving S Mc time
                                I support SM, but I did not support Olli.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X