Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McClaren out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • McClaren out

    I would take Ollie back in a heartbeat right now. Tactically inept but is a man motivator and we need someone with fight and passion right now.

    Who would sack McClaren?

    I would sack the board if we could - bunch of c***s
    65
    Keep as manager
    66.15%
    43
    Sack
    33.85%
    22

  • #2
    I was gutted to see Olly go, but we've made our bed and you can't sack a manager this early. Let's see how the loan market pans out to the end of Aug.

    Comment


    • #3
      Les out more like it
      You Rsssssss

      Comment


      • #4
        Les should f*** off as well. However McClaren will take us down.

        Sometimes is all walks of life you know when someone canít the do the job in any capacity and thereís no point in waiting around for the inevitable.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          Les out more like it
          THIS


          !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Mclaren needs to retire, track record is shlt

            Comment


            • #7
              Dof grin out
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                I would take Ollie back in a heartbeat right now. Tactically inept but is a man motivator and we need someone with fight and passion right now.

                Who would sack McClaren?

                I would sack the board if we could - bunch of c***s
                I think this is going to get worse under schteve a manager who i wanted tbh, but has not been backed and will not be backed
                He has to go, this is unacceptable. whether Ollie is the answer is debatable but my christ even he is attractive after this shameful debacle

                Comment


                • #9
                  The rebuild that needs to be done at this club from player recruitment right through to clearing out the board and senior management team is scary.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    dof is crap, manager is crap ,bring back olly or install factomondo as manager straight away
                    Click here to view my blog.

                    More...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Someone needs to be take out and given a good kicking in front of the fans Tuesday.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

                        I think this is going to get worse under schteve a manager who i wanted tbh, but has not been backed and will not be backed
                        He has to go, this is unacceptable. whether Ollie is the answer is debatable but my christ even he is attractive after this shameful debacle
                        Ollie probably isnít the answer but I would have him over this clown. The club said they wanted to progress and thatís why they made this move.

                        Yet the resources they have given Steve shows no progression what so ever. The clubs remit is to stay up which we done comfortably under Ollie last year, albeit horrendous to watch.

                        Why even rock that boat when the club are not willing to invest in the infrastructure needed to change the manager under the concept we want to move forward.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Bit early for the call, but I understand the sentiment.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The arrogance of the Board to think that SM would get a better tune out of a weakened squad is unbelievable. And for our DoF to open up with 'the aim this season is to avoid relegation'. If that was the professional opinion of the Board you need an Ollie, not SM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                              The arrogance of the Board to think that SM would get a better tune out of a weakened squad is unbelievable. And for our DoF to open up with 'the aim this season is to avoid relegation'. If that was the professional opinion of the Board you need an Ollie, not SM.
                              This

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X