• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaggy24
    replied
    Originally posted by The General View Post
    Les should resign tonight
    Les should be part of cost cutting use his wage to pay players. If not move penrice on if we’re not recruiting until next July/ august

Leave a comment:

• The General
    replied
    Les should resign tonight

Leave a comment:

• The General
    replied
    Were are all the posters who come on here every week saying its ok stop worrying
    Talk your way out of this one
    Relegation and Qpr could finish us
    Its a total complete mess

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Not our goalie General he was our best player and replaced him with a dreadful replacement. The rot set in the day Ramsey replaced Redknapp and its been downhill rapidly ever since.

Leave a comment:

• The General
    replied
    Facto it has been coming for ages you could tell we are not strong enough
    i come on here and some make me out to be negative but wot the fark is going on
    What can they say to this shambles
    i dont even want to go to work on monday its a complete embarressment
    We a going down unless they ####ing wake up
    Sold our goalie total ########s.

Leave a comment:

• Bracknell Neil
    replied
    Serious disarray a lot of people haven’t realised how deep since today that we are in .. on the plus side facto welcome back mucca been too long !!

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    The clubs toxic - if I was offered league 1 football right now but it meant the board and dof left I would take it to get our club back.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Always on the cards with the fat ####

Leave a comment:

• Factamondo
    replied
    Exactly mate...he destroyed that now appears has done it to us

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Facto. Caterham mark 2??

Leave a comment:

• Factamondo
    replied
    The day fernandes walked in on a good basis started for by others we were doomed..he hogged the media limelight with his 'nice guy tony' crap and showed he has now accumen on how a club should be run..bankrupt us and then jumps ship.
    ..the blame lays with him.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    The fat #### should walk away as he has destroyed the club from top to bottom in 7 years. If he has any decency him and the silent share holder should just walk away.

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    Let’s face the obvious. We don’t currently have the talent on this squad to do much better. Ingram looks shaky and lacks any command of play; start Lumley next game while looking for another goalie on loan if necessary. Like Toni, but need a healthy Grant Hall and Furlong back in play and a search for a new left back (Bidwell no more than adequate at best). Our midfield seems lost; Luongo still doesn’t have his head in this, Freeman is a ball hog, and the others too young. Conor should be released now. Bring in a real striker or two. Unless we do, we are deservedly going to be at the bottom of the table this season fighting three or four other bottom-dwellers to avoid relegation.

Leave a comment:

• Factamondo
    replied
    If you let lunatics take over the asylum havoc ensues...the day fernandes took over we were doomed...now he has jumped ship.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    no one will disagree with that Facto. But this is the result of utter stupidity when we got promoted to the Premiership

Leave a comment:

Working...
X