The whole club is a disgrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The whole club is a disgrace

The owners....management...dof....players.....not fit to wear the shirt or represent our club.
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

no one will disagree with that Facto. But this is the result of utter stupidity when we got promoted to the Premiership
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

If you let lunatics take over the asylum havoc ensues...the day fernandes took over we were doomed...now he has jumped ship.

Comment

Let’s face the obvious. We don’t currently have the talent on this squad to do much better. Ingram looks shaky and lacks any command of play; start Lumley next game while looking for another goalie on loan if necessary. Like Toni, but need a healthy Grant Hall and Furlong back in play and a search for a new left back (Bidwell no more than adequate at best). Our midfield seems lost; Luongo still doesn’t have his head in this, Freeman is a ball hog, and the others too young. Conor should be released now. Bring in a real striker or two. Unless we do, we are deservedly going to be at the bottom of the table this season fighting three or four other bottom-dwellers to avoid relegation.

Comment

The fat #### should walk away as he has destroyed the club from top to bottom in 7 years. If he has any decency him and the silent share holder should just walk away.

Comment

The day fernandes walked in on a good basis started for by others we were doomed..he hogged the media limelight with his 'nice guy tony' crap and showed he has now accumen on how a club should be run..bankrupt us and then jumps ship.
            ..the blame lays with him.

Comment

Facto. Caterham mark 2??

Comment

Exactly mate...he destroyed that now appears has done it to us

Comment

Always on the cards with the fat ####

Comment

The clubs toxic - if I was offered league 1 football right now but it meant the board and dof left I would take it to get our club back.

Comment

Serious disarray a lot of people haven’t realised how deep since today that we are in .. on the plus side facto welcome back mucca been too long !!

Comment

Facto it has been coming for ages you could tell we are not strong enough
                        i come on here and some make me out to be negative but wot the fark is going on
                        What can they say to this shambles
                        i dont even want to go to work on monday its a complete embarressment
                        We a going down unless they ####ing wake up
                        Sold our goalie total ########s.

Comment

Not our goalie General he was our best player and replaced him with a dreadful replacement. The rot set in the day Ramsey replaced Redknapp and its been downhill rapidly ever since.

Comment

Were are all the posters who come on here every week saying its ok stop worrying
                            Talk your way out of this one
                            Relegation and Qpr could finish us
                            Its a total complete mess

Comment

Les should resign tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X