• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

3 games in and the knives already out.
    Another manager, another year, 442 etc etc

Comment

Pawel should start. Four CMs, wherever you play them, is not a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

more aimed at the cousins selection - think he’s a poor player at this level and would of preferred manning to play tbh.

probably trying to justify the manning loan. Cousins awareness and distribution is abysmal and one good game against a league 1 team (his level) doesn’t mean he’s good enough for the championship.

Disappointed with today’s team selection. Can only hope the players prove me wrong which I genuinely hope they do.

think Lumley deserves the nod too. personally think our season won’t start properly until we get these 3/4 loan signings.
        Ha ha, 3-4 loan signings? The only chance of that happening is if 3-4 loan signings actually go OUT the door than in!!! Be lucky if we get 1 in on loan and guaranteed it won't be a striker or a centre half! My money is on another mid fielder! Only at the Rangers...

Comment

We should be more solid with Cousins alongside Scowen. I would have preferred Manning there instead but obviously he’s gone

Comment

Maybe Wszolek has been injured and needs to be matched carefully. Just a thought.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Big lump up front with no sign of any wingers in the starting lineup

#lynchtolump
              #whatmidfield
              #hoofball
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I like Matt Smith, but only when we play an offensive game, which we are not expecting to do today. I would prefer Conor or Pawel in that position, as both are very mobile and can chase defenders. A draw is very welcomed.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Ha ha, 3-4 loan signings? The only chance of that happening is if 3-4 loan signings actually go OUT the door than in!!! Be lucky if we get 1 in on loan and guaranteed it won't be a striker or a centre half! My money is on another mid fielder! Only at the Rangers...
                  We will be in trouble if we get just 1 loan signing. I think we will certainly get 2 and hopefully 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Big lump up front with no sign of any wingers in the starting lineup

#lynchtolump
                    #whatmidfield
                    #hoofball
                    McLaren's call for loans

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

3 games in and the knives already out.
                      Instead of Mac the knife...........It's knife the Mac!!.....Clueless brollyman

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                        I like Matt Smith, but only when we play an offensive game, which we are not expecting to do today. I would prefer Conor or Pawel in that position, as both are very mobile and can chase defenders. A draw is very welcomed.
                        Would imagine it's more along the lines of we expect to be under the cosh more than not, so he's the out ball and can hopefully hold it up long enough for the midfield to link up with him. Key to that though is accurate balls into him which might be a problem judging from last week. Equally he'll do a job from set pieces if we have free kick opportunities near their box, and defending theirs.

Comment

Smith knows he was poor at Preston, so he will be looking to play well.

Comment

They're passing around us

Comment

kakay on the right is a big worry at the moment!

Comment

Cheating referee again. Got to feel sorry for Matt Smith.

Comment

Working...
                                X