No announcement yet.

WBA 7 v QPR 1 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 changes from last week, 3-5-2, Matt Smith to come on in the last 10 minutes and score the winner with a 30 yard thunderbolt.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      9 changes from last week, 3-5-2, Matt Smith to come on in the last 10 minutes and score the winner with a 30 yard thunderbolt.
      With his head :-)

Comment

4-0 Albion

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          Washington hat trick.................

Comment

100% loss

Comment

Cheeky 1-0
              or 3-0 loss

Comment

I think it will be a draw. I wonder if Cousins performance against Peterborough is why we decided to loan out Manning (Cousins moved higher up in the pecking order)

Comment

I think pav has done enough to earn a starting spot in the first l1 today. Just hope cousins is no where near the first 11.

Comment

Unfortunately with 2 x unexperienced keepers, defenders who can't keep clean sheets in this division, a midfield that seemingly picks itself every week in the managers book and he won't change it that provides very little creativity, forwards who don't score enough goals, together with our apalling away record, can only spell one result for us I'm afraid. Can't see us shutting them out and can't see us scoring, a really dangerous omen for the rest of the season. Why this hasn't been addressed by the board, owners, DOF and manager is beyond me? They must have seen this coming surely? Heart wants to say a Rangers win, bur realistically it can only be a home win. I just hope it's not a real hiding, as we will then be rock bottom and confidence could take a real downward spiral, which could be very difficult to reverse. 2-0 Baggies

Comment

Dk4kA0CXoAEcdz8.jpg:large.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Joke that cousins is playing and pav being ignored.

Mcclaren is clueless.

Comment

Ingram in net? 'Long ball Lynch'? Same 3 in midfileld plus Cousins? 4-5-1? Only 1 up front again and it's imobile Smith? No Wszolek in starting 11? Gonna be a long aftternoon again...i fear for us

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Mcclaren is clueless.
                            3 games in and the knives already out.

Comment

Mcclaren is clueless.
                              looks like a 433 to me though which means eze is on the right side. i prefer us playing a 4231 which i would have thought we'd be playing tonight with pavel on the right, cousins did deserve to play after tuesday but so did pavel, strange one to line up as 433

Comment

Mcclaren is clueless.
                                more aimed at the cousins selection - think he’s a poor player at this level and would of preferred manning to play tbh.

probably trying to justify the manning loan. Cousins awareness and distribution is abysmal and one good game against a league 1 team (his level) doesn’t mean he’s good enough for the championship.

Disappointed with today’s team selection. Can only hope the players prove me wrong which I genuinely hope they do.

think Lumley deserves the nod too. personally think our season won’t start properly until we get these 3/4 loan signings.

Comment

Working...
                                X