No announcement yet.

GK enquiry made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much more worried about the whole back line than the GK.

Comment

Played in goal for Fulham today so unlikely they would loan him out.

Comment

Fair play Rickson who said this morning that the GK would be starting for Fulham today. Cheers mate

Comment

Got say I am liking how Lumley is settling in. Very vocal, all over the ref when game goes dead and he looks calm and collected. He’s worth investing the time in

Comment

I agree, give lumley a decent run in the team, if he takes his chance then he will be the regular number 1

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
              I agree, give lumley a decent run in the team, if he takes his chance then he will be the regular number 1
              He already is. Ingram is horrific.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Should have got someone as back up to lumley as Ingram is just not up to the standard needed.

Comment

Makes you wonder what they watch in the ressies or at training

Comment

Ingram will have to suffice for the season as backup. I'm not massively concerned about that tbh, given the reinforcements we've since brought in. Bear in mind too that we no longer play out from the back - another tactic that didn't suit him, or he was unused to. Ainsworth raved about him when he was at Wycombe also, and he has played decent games for us in the past.

Comment

He’s just been called up to the England squad. JN

Comment

Got to persevere with Lumley as I'd bet he'll become better than Smithies.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                          Well I said I’ll give an update . But weren’t worth me saying anything in the end . We enquired but got the cold shoulder . And after blowing about 10mil on 2 keepers they’ve realised there crap . So for the Burnley game Marcus has got the nod to start tomo .so that 1 is all over I reckon. Tbf I thought lumley had a great game today so maybe it ain’t all that bad .
                          Ahhh didn't work out. I call bull shiteeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Ahhh didn't work out. I call bull shiteeeee
                            8 years I’ve been on here. Think I’ve posted 3 up. Got 2 right. Long before it was on the media, But you bring that 1 up. . If only u knew . It Was nearly 3/3. I don’t do social media apart from this forum. Just know a player who tells me . Chin up outsider U must be hurting tonight. keep searching my posts haha

Comment

Working...
                            X