GK enquiry made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GK enquiry made

As before I only know what goes on with Fulham . Last night we made an enquiry for Bettinelli . That’s all it is at this stage . We’re waiting on a reply. This is ongoing now so don’t know anything else till it happens . But soon as I do I’ll post it up .

Cheers Rickson.
    While I think Betinelli is a great keeper at this level, and much much better than Ingram, I'm a little disappointed that Lumley isn't going to get a shot. That said, I wouldn't be upset if we signed Betinelli.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Did Fulham not loan out a keeper the other day? Would they let another one go

Comment

Would rather see Lumley given a chance in the first team.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
          As before I only know what goes on with Fulham . Last night we made an enquiry for Bettinelli . That’s all it is at this stage . We’re waiting on a reply. This is ongoing now so don’t know anything else till it happens . But soon as I do I’ll post it up .
          Cheers buddy, would love that keeper here. Much better than the two we currently have..
          Keep us updated mate
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Did Fulham not loan out a keeper the other day? Would they let another one go
            Yes, they did and no, they surely wouldn't.

Comment

Lumley deserves a chance but I think we need to also be a bit ruthless thus year and Betinelli would be a great coup for us and should go in as number 1 immediately. Aim is to stay in the league right now.

Comment

Agree maids keeping tile is not position to mess about with. Need strong reliable keeper

Comment

May be wrong and I know tv puts a few pounds on the look of you,but my eldest said Ingram looked a bit fat to him for a keeper and bit slow
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Lumley is a better keeper than Ingram imo. I think they felt obligated to play Ingram this season because he’s been waiting so long for a chance.

Comment

Well I said I’ll give an update . But weren’t worth me saying anything in the end . We enquired but got the cold shoulder . And after blowing about 10mil on 2 keepers they’ve realised there crap . So for the Burnley game Marcus has got the nod to start tomo .so that 1 is all over I reckon. Tbf I thought lumley had a great game today so maybe it ain’t all that bad .

Comment

Ah well
                        would like to see someone like Ruddy down here

Comment

Rather sign a cb personally

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Lumley deserves a chance but I think we need to also be a bit ruthless thus year and Betinelli would be a great coup for us and should go in as number 1 immediately. Aim is to stay in the league right now.
                            I agree with this one.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Tbf Lumley played very well yesterday. He looked much more comfortable at this level than Ingram and I loved the fact he communicated all the time with the back four.

We need a cb and cdm right now imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X